<<Chapter 4>>

The sound of her heels echoed in my head as she made her way towards us.
As she got closer and closer to us, I felt Alex squeezing my hand a little. I looked at him and gave him a reassuring smile.
I guess he figured out who this woman is.
Right now we were face to face for the first time in two years. She looked at me with a smug face, probably thinking that I was scared of her. And I actually really am...... Yeah, as if.

''Hello, Jessica!'' She said in sickening sweet and fake voice. She thought she was fooling me, but I can always see through her lies.

''What do you want?'' I asked her in a serious tone, clearly not in the mood to converse with her.

"How have you and your brother been? And who is this strange boy?" She looked at him with a disgusted face.

"It's none of your business, and this strange boy is my boyfriend. " I hissed at her.

"You didn't change at all" She crossed her arms.

"And you are the same piece of shit" i smirked at her.

"How dare you?! " She was about to grab my hair but Alex pushed her away from me.

"You call yourself a mother?! You are insulting all the mothers around the world."  He scoffed shaking his head in disbelief.

"You shut your mouth boy! Don't come near my daughter ever again!  She yelled and grabbed my hand trying to take me away from Alex but I wasn't having any of her shit.

"Don't call me that and don't come near any of us again!" I slapped her across the face.
I took Alex's hand and walked away from her.
I glanced at her with briefly and I saw her staring at us with wide eyes.

We started to walk towards Hoseok's house. When we got there, I invited Alex in to relax a little.
We decided to watch a movie in my room. I took some snacks and some drinks from the kitchen and went into my room. Alex was already laying down on my bed.
I went and got comfortable next to him. We started to cuddle while watching the movie.

Halfway through the movie, I started to play with Alex's hand and stopped paying attention to the movie.

''I honestly wish we could stay like this forever. Everyday, everynight.'' I told him in a daze, not really realizing what I was saying.

''Then, why don't we?'' He answered surprising me and averting my eyes away from his hand, to his face.

''What do you mean? You know we can't, after all you'll have to leave in a few hours.'' I told him quiet sadly realizing the truth behind my words.

''Well, you see...... I have been thinking about something for the past few days.'' He told me quiet hesitant.

''What is it?'' I asket him not really knowing where this conversation was going.