5-My Angels

Grayson's POV

I end the call with the same results. She kept moving so no one could catch up to her. I called allies to see if she was on their territory. I was left empty handed.

I traced her phone and everything but my entire world was shit right now. What she's asking me to do could potentially kill us all. People know who she is and they know about Violet and the twins. They know about me and these people won't hesitate to kill us all.

She doesn't know that though. I've tried to protect her from every going on. Now she is out of my hands I can't hold her tight to me. My babies are out there alone.

I walk to the living room falling on the couch with a cigarette in my hand. I run my hands through my hair and inhale the chemicals.

How could I let this happen? Maybe if I wasn't such an ass to her and explained to her the situation better she would have understood.

I look up seeing her short black hair. She was smiling glowing.

I stand up pulling her body close. It gave me a warm feeling of home. She is all I really needed. I can't be without her or I will crumble.

I look up tracing my hand on her smooth face. Her green eyes glowed with grey tints in them.

But that feeling didn't last so long. She wasn't there. My angels aren't there.

I'm alone with out them. I don't want anyone else I want her. I want them.

I broke down on my living room carpet. Letting the tears trickle down my face. My heart burned with pain. My soul called out for her. I could smell her perfume it filled me.

I need to find her nothing will stop me from getting to my family.

Jack's POV

I walk in the house with my head down. Man I really missed her. Nova was the only reason this group works, she's the glue she always has been.

It just makes me depressed and I don't know what to do. I'm doing my job and my duty as Grayson's best friend and brother to try and find her and bring her home. Then there is also me in which I'm helping Nova my best friend that has always got it and has been there for me no matter what. They both mean the world to me.

I walk in the living room and my eyes widen. I run to Grayson's side and pull him into my chest. Tears stream down his face and his breathing is uneven. He was having an anxiety attack.

I did the normal process of calming him down. Make sure his breathing and heart rate is right.

He was still crying but was under control. I run my hand over his arm and he look up at me.

"I keep seeing her Jack." He cries looking back down.

"What do you mean Gray?" I ask scrunching my eyebrows. He looks back up with this sad look.

"I saw my angel and she wasn't there." He says.

I bite my lip trying to figure out what he means. "She was in the form of an angel and then she was gone." He tells me.

"There is something wrong with me." He says putting his hands in his hair as if he were crazy.

"Gray there is nothing wrong with you." I tell him grabbing his face so he looks at me.

"This is completely normal. You're not used to being without Nova. Five years straight of always being beside her. She's what you learned to always see and wake up to." I tell him.

"You miss her and your body and mind are reacting to that emotion of not having her."

He nods standing up fixing himself and walking out of the room. What am I going to do I don't know how to fix this. I don't know if I can fend for Nova anymore seeing him like this. He spent only two weeks with his newborns. This was supposed to be his first experience with them as babies since he missed the first six months of Violets life. I miss them two every day I woke up and went to Violet. I saw her as my own kid. I saw Nova as my sister.

I have someone now and I love her more than anything I can't imagine losing her. So I could never ever want to be in Grayson's position now.

I love Nova and it's just nothing without her.

_ _ _

Nova's POV

I trace my hand over the wood. My ears focused on the sound of waves crashing.

This place isn't perfect but it's a place to call home until my family is safe. Who am I kidding Grayson is my home. I can't sleep at night without his comfort. He is like a blanket I can't sleep without. I had one of those but I grew out of it.

I have a feeling that's not gonna happen with Grayson or anybody else for that matter.

Sometimes I wonder what the fuck I thinking, other times I think I'm a strong smart women for making this choice. I really don't know what the fuck I'm doing.

I never have, every day of my life I wonder what I'm doing and realize I don't know.

I'm scared and I never admit it. I used to love living off the the thrill of not know what's coming next. Now I just want to sit at home with the kids and my husband.

I finally had the concept that he loves me. I just gave it away. Now I'll never know again.

Fuck, I took his kids away. What kind of monster am I?

I keep wanting to turn back but I'm afraid and I don't know why. To not be welcomed with open arms. For him to do the exact same thing to me and take the kids. I don't have a job or a income. Knowing that I've be living off Grayson for the past years.

I'm nothing.