✨C H A P T E R O N E✨

A/N: Chapters will be short, so yeah. Enjoy.

🍩Kerissa's POV🍩

"Your such a stupid bitch" my boyfriend Joshua yelled, dragging me by my bun. I cry for him to stop but he doesn't.  "Didn't I tell you to stop talking to other guys?" He yelled at me.

"He spoke to me, and we were just talking about the assignment that's due tomorrow" I cried out. He pushes me against the wall which causes pictures to fall off the wall.

"Stop lying to me" he says pushing me against the wall and choking me. Just then the door  begins to knock . He lets me go, and he walks towards the door of my apartment. He looks through the peephole and sighs. "Go fix up" he orders me. I walk to the washroom and I fix my bun and my clothes . Another one of my uniform shirts stretched out again. Shit,  my eye is swollen. Joshua hasn't always been like this. Ever since HE cheated on ME, he's acting all weird and over protective like I cheated on him. Our relationship isn't even the same anymore.

Me and Joshua fell "in love" during since we were 9. 10 years later everything changes. He becomes distant, secretive, abusive and hangs with his "bros" more often.

"Hi Joshua," my best friend, Mulani said.

"Hi" he says, moments later he appears in the washroom. Standing at the door he says,"Go out there and be good and if you tell her again, I will fuck you up worse" he says eyeing me. I look up at him and walk to the front door. 

"Hey bitchhhhh" Mulani yells hugging me.

"Hi laniii" I say hugging her back. She gives me that look. The look that tells me she knows Joshua was hitting me. She looks back at Joshua who's busy smiling into his phone.

"Yeah he did" I whisper trying to hold back in the tears.

"Ready for work?" Lani asked me. I nod, I don't have a car or really anything. At 16, I ran away from home because Joshua asked me to,  I was very naive. With nothing to provide myself with,  I tried to go back but my father wanted nothing to do with me and my mom was my dads bitch so of course she listened to what he said. Lani tried taking me in, but Joshua wouldn't allow it.

" I was thinking of bringing her" Joshua says.

"Well I'm bringing her." Mulani told him.

"No, I will" Joshua said.

"Nigga.Nigga.Nigga, no, did you not hear me I'm bringing her. Now move, your breathe is just killing a bitch" Mulani said fanning in front of her nose. "Colgate and Toothbrush need to have sex in your mouth cos' that's yikes"

I grab my purse and walk out the apartment. Mulani types on her phone rushing to the elevator. I like standing behind her watching her ass jiggle. No matter what she wore it just looked so good. Wait , what the fuck. I checked the time on my phone. Mulani looks at me like she's ready to lecture me

"All he does is cheat on you and treat you like shit, and your still with him?" Mulani asked me.

"I love him" I mumbled. She rolled her eyes scrolling through Instagram. We walked through the lobby to the the parking lot. Lanis white Tesla Roadster 2 stood out with all the old Honda's and the big ass Somalian family vans. Lani's rich as hell. She wipes her ass with 100 dollar bills. She has money. Her dads the highest paid Orthopedic surgeon and her mothers a Cardiologist.

My parents = bums. My dads a manager of Best Buy and my mom works at Walmart. Not the best jobs in the world, though when I do past my old house I see my mom smoking up every drug you could think of. Not only smoking but every day a new nigga comes in the house. Didn't expect much from my mother she's got every disease up in there, sharing her pussy like a whole soup kitchen.

We finally arrive to the Mall. Me and Lani work at footlocker. We exit her car walking through the parking lot. This time I decided not to walk behind her. Even though I was dying to see her fat ass again. We entered the mall and footlocker awaited us.

"Hey lani and issa" Ashleé said.

We both greeted her and went in the back to put our stuff away.

Josh ❤️- Pull that shit again and that's it, you're lucky I let you go with that bitch. Come straight home after work.

Josh ❤️- get me a beer first.

I roll my eyes sighing throwing my phone in my back pocket. Me and Mulani went our separate ways to help the customers

🌈Mulani🌈

"Josh beating her still?" Ashleé asked looking back at Kerissa. Everyone who works here or knows Kerissa knows that that lame ass excuse of a man beats her daily, and it's sad."Yeah, I don't understand how she can stay with him. Like I'm better for her" I tell Ashleé.

"But she's straight" Ashleé said leaning over the counter.

"So she thinks. The nigga isn't even cute and she's killing herself over him"I say walking over to a costumer.

"Can I help you with anything" I ask her.

"Yeah, your number" she said.

I chuckle to myself. People these days. "No thank you, there's a water fountain across the mall by Forever 21. Please quench your thirst then come back and talk to me about something store related" I tell her about to walk off. She grabs my hand pulling me back to her. Our faces inches apart.

She looks at me and blushes, I move back. She grabs a shoe off the shelf asking for a size 6. I go to the back were all the shoes are, and I began to look.

"lani" Kerissa calls to me. She comes closer to me. Damn she looks like a whole meal. Like fuck when will she just make me hers. Like stop fucking with guys and come fuck with me like shit. I just wanna fuck her til she can't walk for the next week. I wanna spoil her and give her all these things. "Here's the shoes that girl asked you for" she says handing me a box of the retro 6 "cny" Jordan's. I didn't even hear what she said, I was just looking at her. Admiring her beauty. Her dark chocolate skin, the way her eyes lit up when you make her happy, her white smile. It was just hot.

I push her against the wall, crashing my lips into hers . After a minute or two of us kissing she pulled away, "W-what are you doing? You know we can't do this. I like guys,I'm strictly dickly, I'm not into pussy" she says walking away. Hmph that's what you think. Bout What am I doing ? Bitch, you kissed me back smh. I watch her walk away, regretting everything I just did.

"HAHAHA LANIIIIII YOU DUMB ASSSSS WHYD YOU KISS HER" Ashleés loud ass yells. "You fucked up" she starts laughing to herself like someone's let out a joke, I swear I dislike this bitch so much.

I really did fuck up. 🤦🏽‍♀️

/RE UPLOADED/ 

Comment 💬 Vote ⭐️ Share 🗣