Satyrs, Cookies, and Katanas

Mkash: . . .oh. . .Wait the satyr thing

Mkash: . . .I am beginning to believe women are more dirty minded than men

PikaKris17: I KEEL YOU

PikaKris17: RAWR

Mkash: Ahhhh! *hides in closet again and starts crying*

PikaKris17: *Bangs fists and kicks the closet door*

Mkash: Eeeep!

PikaKris17: RAWR

Mkash: *Covers self with jackets and coats and scarves and the like*

Mkash: No one here but us outdoor clothes

PikaKris17: *Rummages through various tools to break down closet doors*

Mkash: Sneaks into hole in wall to secret room.

Mkash: And proceeds to make cookies

PikaKris17: Kris calls out to her friend in the other room, "Kenny!  I need your katana!"

Her friend merely looks at her and silently hands her the sharpened blade.  With a single nod, Kris accepted the katana and sliced down the closet doors.

"Just make sure you clean the blood off of it later," Kenny casually input behind her while walking out of the room.

"Will do," Kris called back to him over her shoulder as she began to search the room.

Mkash: Can't catch me, I am the gingerbread man!. . .Though I left some cookies and milk for you in your kitchen.  *Runs out door*

PikaKris17: Kris charges through the room wielding the long blade, only to spot the cookies lying innocently on the kitchen counter.  She blinked once and slowly approached the counter, prodding at the sweets with the tip of her blade.  Her sweet tooth and PMS immediately kicked in as she dropped the katana and began devouring the cookies.

Sitting on the kitchen counter and swinging her feet in an idle manner as she lolled her head side-to-side happily munching on her sweets, an unknown song repeating in her mind, she froze at the sight of her straight-faced friend with shadowed glasses staring over at her.

"You gave in, didn't you?" Kenny asked with a stoic look and crossed arms, purely dressed in black.

"N-no," Kris spoke through a mouthful of cookies as she desperately tried to swallow, hastily reaching for the glass of milk to avoid choking on cookie crumbs.

Mkash: *Keeps running away*

Mkash: *Praying the cookies were enough*

Mkash: And as a side note: Did not need to know it was that time of the month

PikaKris17: MWAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Mkash: *Sigh* Though that explains a lot

PikaKris17: I've just been seriously bingeing on sweets atm ;-;