He lives in scenes

Tragedy: an event causing great suffering, destruction, and distress.
That's how the world defines it but if you really experienced it, it's not all about the pain and loss, it's about dealing with your everyday life after the event.

My last year in highschool. I am going to the Hathaway Preparatory, the most famous public school in the city. Only few students were being accepted, you can get in by academics, sports, or arts. I got accepted through arts, I like singing and I guess they were happy to have me. I am also a straight A student so even if I fail arts I still have academics as a fall back.
I decided after my parents died in a car accident last year, I need to face the real world. Instead of going to the most exclusive private school in the country I went to the best public school. I need to save up money for college. It's not that I can't afford it but I need to be 18 for me to have my parents property and money which will be in a few months.
So for now, I still have money in my account but it is only good till I turn 18. For legal guardian I have my brother Suho for that. He is over 21 and he is the appointed CEO of my Dad's company so there's no problem with that except he's extremely busy. I barely see him at home.

It's my first day, I am thinking of driving a car going to the school but I might be assumed as a stuck up rich spoiled brat or I will just take the school bus like normal kids do. I'm sure Suho won't let me drive alone after my parents died. He will call our driver and the driver will drive me to school which is a lot more bragging.

I also make sure that I will walk a block for the bus to pick me up since our house stands out in our neighborhood, a newly renovated Victorian Manor with a huge porch and front yard, automated closing tall gates and there are guards roving. It's my neighborhood but I don't go out much so I don't know the places that much. I just walk a block and saw a decent looking house. It's white and seems just the right size for a normal kid to live in.

The bus arrived and picked me up, the bus driver is fat old guy with a happy grinning face.

"Good morning new lad, you must be baekhyun." The driver said while checking his lists.

"Yes sir. Call me baek. Pleasure to meet you." I replied.

"I don't have many kids in this area since these houses are pretty much exclusive and for those who has money, now, go take a seat." The bus driver said.

"I'm not rich sir. I'll take a seat then." I replied.

I look for a vacant seat, all the back rows are taken by big buff students, the front row are filled with a mixture of nerds, cheerleaders and half asleep students. The middle section is mostly for students who dressed up well, maybe the populars only gets to sit there. There's only a few vacant seats left so in a matter of a second I decided to choose sitting on the middle.

People were still minding their own business, I need to rest my eyes for a few minutes since I know it would take at least 15 minutes for the bus ride to school.

I woke up still clutching my red jansport bag, and from a seat beside me I saw a blonde guy. The way that sunlight hits him is making him look like an angel. He has beautiful fair skin and has a lean body. I would never thought someone would share a seat with me, I am new. He smells of strawberries and champagne.

I noticed that all the seats were taken. I didn't think that's possible coz I saw in movies there should be at least 5 seats not occupied.

The bus finally arrived at school. I looked at my schedule and check for the rooms. I familiarized every room I passed by going to my first class which is economics. Highschool and they're already teaching economics, great. -_-

The first and second period was a breeze. Economics isn't alien to me since my dad already taught me the basic in terms of business and the economy. The second period which is advanced chemistry isn't that hard like that of my previous school. I met a new friend, his name is Chanyeol. He's tall and has this brown curly hair. His humor is really impressive. I found out he's a basketball player and girls are swooning over him.