"You know..." I said, hoping she would understand who I was referring to.

"Um..." she said, making a 'I'm-not-sure-what-you're-talking-about' face.

"I mean Antonio!"

"Ah! You should've just said 'Mr. Decarlo'!... I don't know," she said, shrugging. "Well, you never know,"

"Mm yeah..." I said, looking away.

"Why do you care?" She asked, smirking.

"Wha? Huh? Why you giving me that look!?" I questioned, totally freaked out by her expression.

"I don't know..." she said, sneakily. "I was just wondering if someone was getting any ideas,"

I made a poker face. "Shut up. I have to get this over with and it's 5.55 already!"

"Mm mm!" She wiggles her eyebrows. "Ooo! Look everybody, Aeliana's blushing!"

"Shut up, Leah!" I said, hiding my face in my palms.

She broke into a fit of laughter. "I knew it!"

"Knew what!?" I almost screamed, enraged.

"Don't worry, honey. I won't tell anyone," she said, smiling.

"There's nothing to tell anyone!" I said. "Hey, we're going to the movies tomorrow. Care to join?" I changed the subject.

"The Meg?"

"Oh, yes,"

"Count me in, gurl!" She grinned.

***

"Hey, Aeliana!"

I turned around to see Abigail running towards me.

We walked to school together on a daily basis. Well, that was only because we lived in the same neighborhood.

"Morning, Abby!" I said, cheerfully, as she caught upto me.

"Did you do it?" She asked eagerly.

"Umm... if by 'it' you mean sex, then no. If you mean all the sums in the text book, then it's a yes,"

"Ha!? Pff! Sex!?" She burst out laughing.

"Psh! Quit pretending you don't have experience," I teased.

"Shut up! You don't have to point it out!" She said, trying her best to control her laugh. "By the way, Aeliana,"

"Hmm yeah?" I turned my head in her direction. "What is it?"

"Are you a virgin?" She asked, in a completely normal tone.

I was seriously taken aback. Shook!

"What do you think I am?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"You're not, right?" She asked, wanting to confirm this matter.