Chapter Eighteen -Go, Taylor, Go!

Start from the beginning

"Me? A phsyco?" I said in a posh accent, making Niall laugh and nod. "That hurts, that really hurts Mr. Horan. Right here," I fake hurt while patting my chest, where my heart is. 

"Whatever you say.." Niall said, looking back and giving me a wink. 

I sighed, gently tapping my fingeres against his chest, and humming randomly while looking around.  As I noticed that we were in front of the pathway to mine and Ariana's flat. I squealed, jumping off Niall's back and running ahead, opening the door and running in. 

I walked into the den, thinking Ariana would be in there because the TV was on, but she wasn't. "Ariana?" I yelled, receiving no answer. I shrugged, figuring she wasn't home and just left the TV on. 

A was about to walk out of the room to the kitchen, where Niall was, when the commercial ended and the movie they were playing before came on. I squealed, jumping onto the couch, standing their with my knees slightly bent, Abduction! "Run Taylor, Run!" I screamed, a wide grin on my face, and jumping up and down when him and Lily Collins escaped. 

"Everything alright in here?" Niall asked, probably wondering what all the screaming was about. 

I nodded waving my hand at him, giving him a simple "Mhm" and continuing screaming at the TV. 

"Do you wanna get pizza tonight? Considering you're, uh.. busy?" He asked motioning towards the TV while looking at me with his eye brows raised. 

"Yah, sure, whatever" I answered completely concentrated on the movie. A door somewhere in the house opened, then closed, and voices could be heard. 

"Do you wanna see who that is?" Niall asked, but smirking a little because he was still watching me and the TV. 

"Niall, Shs!" I said, putting a finger on my lips. "Taylor Lautner is on TV!" I squealed, starting to jump up and down again, taking no notice that Harry and Ariana had just walked into the room. They started talking to Niall, probably about what I was doing when suddenly, I forgot all about the movie and jumped off the couch, rushing over to where Harry and Ariana stood. I looked back and forth in between them, and started smiling. "I knew it!" I laughed, grabbing Ariana and running towards the kitchen, telling the boys to stay put. "Well?" I asked, a huge smile on her face. 

"What?" she asked innocently, not giving in. 

"Give me details! What happened!" I chirped, shaking her shoulders. 

"Alright, alright!" She laughed, taking my hands off her shoulders. "Harry came by to see if Niall was here, and I said that you two had gone out, but would be back soon. He decided to stick around and wait, so we started talking, and well.. we have a lot in common, and he's really sweet, and nice, and he's so hot!" she squealed. "And well, you know.. one thing led to another.. and well, you get it" she chuckled, a blush rising to her cheeks. 

*****************

Me, Niall, Harry, and Ariana all sat on the couches, eating pizza, watching random TV shows, and talking about weird things. 

"Oh, Tanner!" Ariana suddenly said. "I forgot to tell you, Chase called the house today, he doesn't have your cell number, but I said you'd call him back. 

"Aw, Chasie!" I cooed, while laughing. "He must be back from France! Did he mention Jack at all?" I asked her, and she shook her head no. "I'll go call him right now" I said. jumping off the couch, and skipping into the kitchen, dialing his number on my way over there. 

Niall's POV

Chase? Chasie? I gulped, who was he?

She sounded so... excited, when Ariana told her he called, she perked up the minute she said his name. Wait, was I jealous? No. She was my girlfriend, not his. She was mine, and she was faithful, she would tell me if their was something going on between them. Right?

************

I sat in the passenger seat as Harry drove us home in complete silence. "D-do you know who Chase is?" I asked nervously, breaking the silence. 

Harry sighed, shaking his head. "I'm afraid not, but he's just a friend, I can promise you that, okay?" He reassured me. "Tanner's not like that, she'll tell you if it's something different. Just forget about it," he finished, giving me a smile. 

I nodded, he was right, Tanner would tell me, they're friends, I should just ignore it, I trust her. 

"So, you and Ariana?" I asked, nudging him with my elbow. He chuckled and nodded, his cheeks turning a shade of pink. "Harry Styles, are you blushing?" I laughed, making him turn a darker shade of red. 

"Shut up" he muttered, nudging me back. I gave him a look, one that said tell me everything. He smiled tapping his fingers on the steering wheel. "She's just... perfect." He sighed. "She's beautiful, she's got a great sense of humor, she can take banter, she's flirty, she's fit, and might I add, she's a good kisser too." he said, chuckling about the last one. 

I chuckled, and ruffled his curls. "Aww, Hazza's in love!" I cooed, earning myself a glare. 

"I wouldn't be talking, Nialler. I wouldn't be talking." He said in a sing song voice, and a smirk on his face. I couldn't help but smile, after all, he was right. 

 Authors Note: Sorry it took so long to update it, my computers been acting up. :-/ Anyways, I wrote the whole chapter and it was really long, and then the computer turned off and it wasn't saved! :( So I decided to make it into two short chapters, just so I could update. :) So yah, sorry it's short! & 4,530 reads, 184 votes, and 74 comments? Uhm, can I say THANK YOU! Like, wow. Honestly I never thought I'd get anywhere near close to that. Aha(:  And I know that the chapter title isn't very.. Involved with the story.. aha! But I just couldn't think of anything else. Hope you liked the chapter! Comment, Fan, Vote, whatever! Thanks for reading! 

Hannah xx