Chapter 6

So, we all agreed to play Truth or dare, well that should be interesting. Since it was my idea, I was the first one to ask.

"Okay Austin, truth or dare?" of course I would pick him, I have so many questions for him and this game will bring me the answers. I hope.

"Truth" yay!

"Okay, is it true that you play with girls like they're your toys?" He seemed really annoyed and by the expression on his face I could see he didn't like the question. I didn't like it either, but I want to know, I mean, he picked truth so he has to answer.

"No! And please don't ask stupid questions, we're trying to have fun not fight here!" Ugh.

"The game is called truth or dare, not lie or dare" Alex and Fran glanced at me giving me a sign to stop. Alright.

"Alright. Kelsey, truth or dare?" Uhm Austin it's not just you and me playing the game. There are two other people waiting for their turn.

"Truth"

"Why do you hate me?"

"I don't hate you, why would you think that?" Yeah, that's ridiculous. I mean yeah, I don't like him, but I don't hate him either.

"glad to hear that" he said.

"Alex, truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"Damn everyone's choosing truth. Well, you can't say truth twice in a row so I guess fun starts soon" Fran said. I laughed.

"Hmmmm... What's your most embarrassing memory?"

"I farted and everyone heard it. Ugh. Everyone made fun of me for like 3 days, it was so embarrassing." We all laughed at his response. If that happened to me, I'd die.

"Hey, I remember that!! "Austin said and laughed even more.

"Sooo, Fran. Truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"Peel a banana using your feet, and then eat it" Ewwww that's disgusting.

"Aleeeeeeeeeeeeeex no...."

"You picked dare"

"Do I really have to?" She said in a sad tone.

"Yes" we all said at the same time. I gave her a banana and she pouted.

"I can't believe you made me do this! I hate you" She put a banana between her fingers on left foot and started peeling it using fingers on her right foot. She was struggling but she did it. She stared at banana for a minute and made a crying face expression. It was so funny! She finally opened her mouth and took a small bite. She was shewing it with "I'm gonna throw up" face expression.

"Do I have to eat the whole banana" I actually felt bad for her, so I said no. Austin and Alex said yes but she didn't want to eat a banana so we didn't force her to do it.

"Okay, my turn." she said all excited. "In this round you can only say dare because you picked truth earlier. So I'm not even gonna ask truth or dare." I hate dares, they always make you do something awkward, embarrassing, disgusting or dangerous.

"Austin, I dare you to smell Alex's feet for ten seconds" He made a disgusting facial expression and I burst into laughter. That should be good.

"Come on buddy. And just so you know, I didn't wash my feet for like 30 hours" Okay that's disgusting. Austin got up and started smelling his feet. He looked like he was gonna throw up. all three of us started laughing and 10 seconds later, Austin's eyes were filled with tears, he wasn't crying but Alex's feet smelled so bad that made him tear up.