53

"boyfriends? since when?"

the look on seokjin's face was enough to show that he was indeed surprised, and of course, confused as fuck.

"since, uh, last week? i dunno." hoseok shrugged, sipping on his starbucks. the elder was dumbfounded, staring at the wooden table at disbelief. "look man, i shouldn't be the one telling you this. you should ask the two instead."

the group decided on going out to all catch up on each other, maybe get some food. they settled in a coffee place. namjoon was ordering in the cashier, while tae and jungkook were in the store right next to the cafe, shopping outlet.

silence passed, and seokjin still couldn't believe it. hoseok began to worry that maybe spilling it out was a bad idea. "uh hyung? are you mad..?"

"mad? why would i be mad?" as soon as he said that, the two boyfriends entered the cafe with bags of clothes hung on their arms, smiles planted on their faces as they got to their table.

"'sup hyung!"

"you two are boyfriends?"

then they fell quiet, awkwardly looking at each other from the corner of their eyes. seokjin waited patiently for a proper answer just to confirm that they really are together.

taehyung turned to hoseok. "what did you say?"

"nothing! it just slipped-"

"i'm not mad, if that's what you're worrying about." seokjin mumbled, smiling a small smile towards jungkook. "i actually find it really cute." he admitted.

namjoon got to their table and placed a small kiss on seokjin's head. "what's been going on?"

"the two are boyfriends."

"knew it, where's my 10?" the younger smirked, and taehyung mentally face palmed for having such smug ass friends. "it was gonna happen soon. jungkook's impossible not to love. i mean, look at him!"

"what about me?" the redhead asked. and namjoon shrugged.

"you're you, i guess."

"gee, thanks hyung.."

________

^^namjoon don't mean dat shit jsjsjdje
everyone loves each other they're all actually just in a huge group relationship lmfao
what's it called? is it a poly relationship??  but that's only for three people right???
idk:/

but hey! double update

also stop clowning jungkook's new hair color dhkss he may look like a lil carrot at first but don't insult him:(( leave the poor kid alone

i'm p sure his hair is like,, orange now?? that's why people been calling him a highlighter and a cheeto n stuff:// but some jokes were insulting and went too far and i'm sure jk wouldn't want to hear his own fans clowning him like that:( don't do that k

respect our jungoo!! let him be a bright lil boy if he wants to!!

bye guys!! all for now!!💞