24

"i've got a bruise now

"i've got a bruise now."

he mumbled disappointedly, rubbing the blue-ish spot on his knee. taehyung went up with jungkook to accompany him while he tried to sleep, but the power randomly went off and jungkook panicked and tripped on the stairs, thus resulting to the bruise on his leg.

"are you good? can you still walk?" the elder asked and jungkook huffed in a tantrum. "i'll take that as a no.."

"no! i can still walk, it's fine." he assured but as soon as he got up, he mumbled a 'i can't do this' under his breath and laid back down on the carpeted floor. he sighed dramatically. "is this it? is this how i die? is this my legacy?"

"shut up, you dork. i'll help you to the room." taehyung joked and jungkoo smiled brightly at him. he bent down to pick him up, but jungkook didn't bother helping taehyung carry him. "it'd be better if you helped too, ya know?"

he giggled. "oops."

__________

"and that," he spoke, mouth filled with leftover buffalo wings. "is how i met namjoon hyung."

jungkook mouthed a wow with eyes staring in awe. they both decided on crashing on the floor while eating leftovers since it was he only good left. "i can't believe you met in a bathroom stall.. while he was peeing."

taehyung laughed. "it's not my fault. he left the cubicle unlocked." he bit onto a wing and hummed a quiet 'mm' because of the taste. "don't make that mistake ever, kay? it's horrible-"

"was he big?"

taehyung nearly choked on a chicken bone when he heard jungkook's words. he wiped a bit of the sauce off of his mouth and stared at jungkook with a surprised look. jungkook remained unbothered. "what?"

"was he big?" he repeated like it was the simplest thing on the earth.

"i..guess?" he mumbled awkwardly. just the thought of it made him cringe, he never wanted namjoon's thing to be planted in his head. "i don't know."

"are you big?"

"okay, this is just intriguing to answer." he chuckled, looking the opposite way as he did. jungkook awaited for an answer, and good for him, he got one. "i guess you'd just have to wait."

_______

update!

thank you for 4k views on this book!!! i mm so incredibly grateful  guys you don't even know:((( ily

also yeah ehem ehem that's taekook talking about dicks ehem ehem

bye!!! 💕💕