29

"you look adorable,"

jungkook rolled his eyes playfully, tucking in his uniform inside his pants. the day taehyung nourished him with aftercare was the greatest day jungkook could ever experience. they went from eating ice cream to taehyung buying him all the clothes he wanted.

"no, i don't. my uniform is ugly." he scrunched up his nose to make a point, but taehyung couldn't shake off the dazed smile on his face.

"i agree, but the boy wearing it isn't." and jungkook blushed at that. taehyung always managed to make jungkook flustered so easily. not that jungkook was complaining, anyway. "aw, you're blushing! you're so cute."

"stop it! i have to get ready for school or i'll get late again." he huffed and taehyung laughed before sitting by the edge of the bed watching him get ready. he checked the time and sighed. "i'm so fucked.."

"you wish.." taehyung mumbled under his breath and jungkook snorted. "look, i'll help you get to school. is that good?"

"..yeah."

__________

"this has been, so far, the biggest mistake i've ever done in my entire life."

taehyung muttered as he watched hoseok running to chase a flock of pigeons, yoongi scolding the younger batches for spilling their food on his shirt, and jungkook getting scratched by a stray cat he found by the alleys.

"yeah, don't do that again." yoongi rolled his eyes as the students walked away. "careless students. i'll show them.."

hoseok groaned out loud, throwing his wooden stick down to the grass floor in frustration. "these damn pigeons won't come to me. am i that ugly?"

taehyung turned to jungkook, who was already seated by the front seat of the car with the biggest pout on his face. even with a scratched up face, he still looked like a little kid.

"hey, you okay in there?"

jungkook plopped his head on his palm. "no! it hurts."

"want me to take care of it?"

jungkook nodded with a small smile. "..yes."

and taehyung got in the car, leaving he two other boys out in the front gates of the school. the two of them looked like madmen and they would probably get escorted out by the police, but at least they got to do that together too.

__________

THIS👏REACHED👏13K👏VIEWS

I LOVE YALL AND YEET IM BACK FROM SCHOOL ALSO IM SUPPOSED TO BE STUDYING FOR A TEST TOMORROW BUT SINCE IM A CRACKHEAD IM GONNA DO IT LATER AND PULL AN ALLNIGHTER AGAIN😤😤

i also really like the milk tea they sell in our school?? until i realized it's makes me fat so im scared of drinking it now ::)

but hEy,, if you're insecure about your body or yourself,, don't be!! you are a perfect human being and you are made that way! everything about you is beautiful! your face, body, personality EVERYTHING.

I LOVE YOU ALL!!

💞💞💞