010

"this is the softest pillow ever

"this is the softest pillow ever."

jungkook whispered to himself, a light pink pillow pressed to his face. he stayed in the relax area like what hoseok suggested, and he hasn't left ever since.

he played around the blankets and cushions, cheeks flushed due to excitement. as he crawled around, he gasped out loud, his hands loosening its grip on the pillow.

a purple dolphin stuffie caught his attention.

running across the room, he grabbed the plushie and plopped down on the carpet, stroking the dolphin's fins. he slowly but surely was regressing into little space.

breathing into the sweet scent of the stuffed toy, he giggled softly before grabbing another plushie from the corner, this being a small orange tiger.

"i'll name you.." he pointed at the dolphin, his tongue sticking out slightly. "j-jelly bean! yeah, you're jelly bean!"

he took the tiger and hummed quietly as he thought of another name.

"you're gonna be blaze! you're tough and brave." he faked a snarl at it, chubby cheeks rising. he took the two stuffed toys and began playing with them, muttering soft words.

he stayed there for a long time. and as he was playing, taehyung and hoseok were fixing and taking out the new batches of books.

as jungkook stood up, one of the plushies fell to the ground, jungkook having no idea and continuing to walk around for more stuffed toys.

and as he went back to the same spot he was earlier, he stepped on the stuffie and slipped.

hard.

jungkook sat up rubbing his head, a throbbing pain evident in the right side of his face. and that's when tears began to brim in his eyes.

"o-owie.." he whimpered, a single tear slipping already.

hoseok, bored out of his mind walking around the shelves, managed to walk to the very back where jungkook was. when his eyes landed in jungkook, tears streaming down his eyes, he ran all the way back to the front where taehyung was.

taehyung, leaning back on a chair fast asleep with his legs up in a table, almost fell back when hoseok shook him awake. the younger stood up instantly, rubbing the sleep away from his eyes once he saw the panicked look on hoseok's face.

"what happened-"

"your boyfriend is crying!" he grabbed his shoulders and shook him again, taehyung shoving him away.

"wait what?" he pushed the elder's hands away and ran to the back where jungkook was. hoseok watched in a surprised expression before muttering to himself.

"he didn't deny anything.."

__________

IM SORRY BUT THE CONTINUATION IS HAPPENING IN THE NEXT CHAPTER AGAIN HIHIHI