017

lots of swearing !
______

"ya! where's the extinguisher?!"

maybe bringing yoongi and hoseok back home was a huge mistake. seeing that the snow surprisingly got much worse, they had to stay in.

and that meant more play time for jungkook.

but as of now, jungkook was fast asleep in his room while taehyung and the other two were busy cooking up meals to eat. hoseok, being a complete moron, decided to turn the oven to full heat. none of them realized until they smelled smoke.

"goddamn it- you don't need the extinguisher, you fuck face! just turn the oven off!" taehyung shouted. it was a complete mess in the kitchen. the pans were on the counter, the ingredients for the food were scattered everywhere, and taehyung's shirt was unruly.

no stains though, which is good.

"oh, i didn't think of that." hoseok mumbled cluelessly before switching the oven off. it took a while for the smoke to cool down, but at least the chances of the house burning down decreased. "it worked!"

"of course it would, genius.." yoongi scrunched his face up and hoseok glared at him.

the two were a disaster.

"let's just order some take-out or something." yoongi recommended, taking out his phone. "don't worry. it's on me this time."

"go wake jungkook up, i'll go order." the gray haired boy instructed, and hoseok nodded, running off up the stairs and into jungkook's room.

it was barely even a full five minutes before hoseok came screaming, running down the stairs. he tripped, falling on his face. but it didn't stop him from screaming.

"what's wrong-"

"he's crying! go talk to him, you shit face!" hoseok whisper yelled, and taehyung felt his heart drop to his feet. he suspected he was in little space, or maybe he was just plain sad.

the door was thrown open and jungkook was there on the bed. he was crying like hoseok said.

"oh, kookie.."

"d-daddy, i-i thought y-you left me!" the little blubbered out in distress, voice high and breathing haggard. and taehyung was right. he was in little space. the brunette clambered out of the bed and walked to the elder, legs shaking as he made his way.

it was like teaching a kid to walk for the first time.

taehyung embraced him, whispering sweet words to somehow calm him down. and it worked. but there would be occasional whimpers that would slip.

"you don't need to be sad anymore," his voice was so comforting to jungkook. it could put him to sleep any second. he felt so at ease. "i'll never leave you, okay?"

"..m'kay.."

jungkook was pouting so much. his bottom lip was stuck out in a cute way as tears were still kind of brimming in the corners of his eyes.

"now let's head downstairs, yeah? we've got food for you."

instinctively, taehyung messed up jungkook's hair and pressed a kiss to his forehead with a laugh. both of them didn't bother talking about it. besides, jungkook enjoyed it anyway.

and maybe yoongi and hoseok enjoyed it too.

"were you two watching the whole time?"

"of course not, let's go eat."

________

i'm watching b99 right now lmao they're great

ok bye!!

________
EDIT !!! I NOTICED A TYPO IM SO SRRY