002

"wait, he did?"

"wait, he did?"

namjoon nodded with a smile on his face and seokjin yelled out in happiness. he engulfed the younger in a bear hug so tight that namjoon couldn't breath. but he didn't mind it.

"this is great! holy shit, it was that easy?" the elder asked and namjoon nodded again. it seemed like it was the only thing he could do because he was just as happy as seokjin was. "wow, taehyung is an angel."

the pair walked to the station, bags by their side and hands laced together. namjoon brought out his wallet to find his train ticket, and when he did, he sighed deeply.

"i'm gonna have a thin wallet after this trip.." he mumbled and chuckled afterwards. damn taehyung for making it three weeks, and damn himself for agreeing with it anyways. he could be an idiot sometimes.

"namjoon-ah, the train's arriving, get ready." seokjin said and they watched as the train sped by them in a fast speed, making some of their hair go to their face.

"train to busan has arrived," the speaker announced in it's usual monotone voice. they both entered the vehicle and walked around to look for their seat which happened to be in the very back.

"oh well, more privacy for us then," namjoon grinned and seokjin slapped his shoulder with a laugh. "kidding."

they waited until the train was full and ready to leave. and once it was, seokjin immediately dropped his head on namjoon's shoulder, a soft sigh escaping his plump lips.

"i'm going to sleep, don't forget to text taehyung the list okay?" he reminded and namjoon nodded, fishing out his phone and scrolling around his contacts until he spotted the name.

namjuice
[insert link]

namjuice
i say you print it as fast as you can so the list is always with you

taerable
what

taerable
well ok then

taerable
should i go to your house now or??

namjuice
yeah you should

namjuice
jungkook tends to get sad when no ones with him

namjuice
also let me tell u that jungkook doesnt know that someone else is gonna take care of him so if he throws tantrums then get me on the phone asap

taerable
uh oh

taerable
someone sounds like a brat

namjuice
dont say that in front of him hes gonna cry

taerable
well no shit hes a little kid why would i say it in front of him??? smh

namjuice
hes not technically a kid but okay

taerable
wait what

taetable
namjoon hyung

taerable
wdym not a kid

taerable
so hes a teen or smth??

taerable
or my age???

taerable
hyung?????