Authors' Note

!!TRIGGER WARNING!!

THIS BOOK CONTAINS MATERIAL THAT SOME READERS MAY SEE AS SENSITIVE/UPSETTING TOPICS. THESE INCLUDE MENTAL ILLNESS, PHYSICAL INJURY AND THE CONSEQUENCES OF SOME ACTIONS DEPICTED BY OUR CHARACTERS ALONG WITH OTHERS SUCH AS STRONG LANGUAGE. IN NO WAY ARE WE ATTEMPTING TO ROMANTICISE SUCH TOPICS AND THIS BOOK WAS WRITTEN WITH THE SOLE PURPOSE OF ENTERTAINING THE READER. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

!!TRIGGER WARNING!!

Hey guys. Before you start this book we (Jayy&Wera) feel you need some information about the structure of this book otherwise you are bound to get lost. This book is a Yoonmin AU fanfiction and will be written in two different points of view and two different writing styles. This is because, as you have already noticed, there are two authors. Jayy (currently writing) will have control over Yoongi's point of view whilst Wera will have control of Jimin's. There will be other characters involved in this story whose points of view will also be described occasionally.

There are different ways of reading this book depending on the style of writing that you prefer, which characters perspective you want to follow and whether you prefer to stick to one point of view or don't mind switching. Before each paragraph, there will be a small reference that will indicate the characters pov.

Jayy: As previously mentioned, Jayy will follow Yoongi's point of view. Jayy prefers a more descriptive style of writing, focusing on detail and the monologue of the character. These chapters will tend to be longer with 1,000-2,000 words on average.

Wera: On the other hand, Wera follows Jimin's point of view. Wera favours a more action-packed style of writing that depicts the character's actions and consequences. This style of writing tends to be less detailed but focuses more on the storyline/plot. Wera's chapters tend to hold between 100-1,000 words bc she a hoe n she cant write more bc she lazy (her words not mine).

You can read this book in different ways. If you prefer to know more about the storyline and want to live the life of both characters, you are advised to read both perspectives. If you prefer Yoongi/more descriptive works, we recommend Jayy's chapters whilst if you prefer Jimin/more story-based writing we advise reading Weras chapters.

Note: There are some chapters that are required to be read to fully understand the plot. These chapters will have a small indication next to the characters point of view to indicate whether it is required. This indication will look like this: ⚠️ And will be on both sides of the character's initials.
For Example:
⚠️ YG.POV//JAYY ⚠️
⚠️ JM.POV//WERA ⚠️

POV//WERA ⚠️