Part 2

Taehyung still thinks that someone's playing a joke on him. A very elaborate joke, but still a joke nonetheless. The expensive white dress shirt that hugs his upper body feels like heaven compared to the scratchy cheap clothes he usually wears, and although it fits him just well it feels too tight. Constricting. When he swallows he becomes aware of the collar, like a noose around his neck ready to pull tight at any moment. The pants he's wearing are new and clean and they fit entirely right - his butt looks amazing in them - but they aren't ripped and he's not used to pants that aren't tight enough to leave nothing to someone's imagination. When he looks into the mirror, Taehyung can't help but think that it's not him he's looking at. The person in the mirror must be someone else, with hair that's perfectly styled and a golden bracelet around his left wrist. He looks like a pristine doll. The mirror image is a lie. He's not even wearing that expensive coat yet that Mr. Kim has bought him and he already feels overdressed. He's slowly starting to think that this might have been a very bad idea, but then he remembers the promise of money again. He really needs that money.

"You look incredible," Mr. Kim muses. He hasn't been able to take his eyes off Taehyung ever since the young male changed into his new clothes, has been eyeing him like a hungry shark looks at its prey. He keeps his distance, however. It's irritating and Taehyung doesn't really know how to handle the presence of the older man in the room when he's not supposed to please him.

Taehyung is supposed to meet Bang Si-hyuk tonight, the founder of Big Hit Entertainment. When Mr. Kim first told him about this, Taehyung had laughed, and for the first time in a while it had almost sounded genuine. Him meeting the founder of a record label? He knew that his voice wasn't entirely bad, but it wasn't that good either. The entire arrangement was suspicious. Even if he did meet this man and sing for him, what good would it do him? He'd be more likely to get a job in that company if he slipped on his knees and blew him under the dinner table, and Taehyung's pretty sure that this is what's going to happen tonight. Mr. Kim probably just wants to impress this man, wants to garner a favour with him by presenting a whore that could somewhat sing. Taehyung is sure that the way his voice sounds when he sings wouldn't be of importance tonight, the only thing that would count is the way he would moan.

Do it for the money, he reminds himself as he tugs on his shirt a final time before shrugging on the jacket as Mr. Kim reminds him to hurry up or else they'll be late.

The meeting will take place at the restaurant of the hotel that Mr. Kim had brought Taehyung to to get ready for the meeting. It's a high-class place, even fancier than all the other hotels Mr. Kim takes him to when they fuck. It makes him feel out of place, but he squares his shoulders and stares down anyone that dares to look at him for longer than a second. He's not going to show that he feels intimidated by his surroundings. Weakness only gets one killed in this job.

A hostess takes Taehyung and Mr. Kim to a private room, and Taehyung's stomach sinks. He was hoping to actually get dinner before having to get back to work, but he knows all too well how the private rooms at restaurants work. First he'll watch as the two men eat and talk, and then he'll be presented as desert.

Mr. Kim sits down close to him, one hand resting on Taehyung's thigh, too close to his crotch for his comfort, and Mr. Kim leans closer to whisper into his ear, such an unnecessary thing to do considering they are the only two people in the room. Taehyung knows that he's just doing it to get closer to him, and has to suppress a shudder of disgust.

"My friend doesn't exactly know your profession, so I'd be grateful if you keep it to yourself for now."

Taehyung hears those words, but he doesn't really understand them. Is he supposed to be a surprise for the man then? He wants to ask, but before he has the chance to the door opens, revealing a man that looks to be in his early forties. He's dressed in an expensive suite and wears a watch on his left wrist that looks like it costs more than all the things Taehyung possess at once. There's a friendly smile on his face, which catches Taehyung off guard.