Chapter Thirty: The Public Knows

Börja om från början

"And the baby's sex is..."

"It's too soon for that, Harry. But anyways, seems like I'm more pregnant than we thought."

"How far along are you then?" This was scaring me.

She looked down at her stomach and then back up at me. "12 weeks." She reached for something behind her and grabbed a picture. It was the ultrasound. "The fingers and toes have developed."

"12 weeks... So you have a tiny belly?" She nodded. I just sat back in my chair, dazed.

"If you're having second thoughs about this...

"I'm...I'm not."

"Don't lie to me Harry. What are you thinking?"

"It's just... a lot to take in." I couldn't lie to her. "I can't lie to you and say that i'm not scared because i really am. I mean, i love babies and this is going to be my first one. My first real one."

"And you don't think it will be mine," she nearly yelled. Guess this was the mood swings. "I didn't want this in the first place. I wanted to get rid of it but you were so happy when i told you. You even told your mother. And you were being so sweet and...and..." She started crying. I wish i could hold her right about now. "I knew i would never be good for you. I knew someday down the line, you would break up with me or something. And then i found out i was pregnant. I only told you because Niall told me he was going to tell you if i didn't."

"So you were going to just let me think that everything was all fine and good while you went out somewhere to kill my kid? Our kid?" Of course i didn't mean to raise my voice but all this surprised me. "You would really do that to me?"

"Harry, i'm not even 18 yet. I'm lucky that i graduated early. I'm not like Affy. I can't take care of two kids. Now I don't have a choice. I was only protecting you."

"From what? Loving someone else as much as i love you?" I looked at her, her eyes stained with tears. "I have to go," I lied and shut down the chat. I threw my phone across the room and ran my fingers through my hair. I softly cried. 

"Haz?" I could tell it was Eleanor by the voice. "Haz, what's wrong?" I shook my head. "Do you want me to get Louis?" I shook my head. "Lou!"

"What's up, love? Harry!" I felt someone by my side soon and his hand was on my leg. "Harry, look at me. What happened?"

"I'm gonna go call Aria," i heard Eleanor say.

"NO!"

"Then Haz, tell us what happened with you two."

Aria POV

Th screen went blank. Why did i say that? Why didn't i just keep that to myself? Because i'm pregnant, that's why. It finally hit me. I'm 17 and i'm pregnant. That was the worst fight Harry and I ever had all because of my stupid horomones. Now I'm just hoping it's a girl to give him what he wanted. Darcy Anne. I would name her that just for him. Maybe he can do this without me. Maybe, once the baby is born, i just leave. Yeah, i can do that. He doesn't need me to keep him down anymore.

"Aria?" I snapped out of my thoughts and wiped my tears away before facing Sarah. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," i lied. "You know, horomones."

"Not from experience,'' she said laughing. "Want some ice cream?" I nodded. I won't tell anyone what i plan on doing. No one.

*A few days later*

I was actually in California. I haven't talked to Harry since our fight that night. Sarah made me come even after i told her what happened. I wasn't planning on telling her that i was leaving but i felt like i needed to tell someone. I was getting stressed out and that was bad for the baby. I needed it to live.