Sequel Chapter Six: Daddy?

Aria POV

"C'mon A, you can do this," i said to myself into the mirror. My makeup was done and i left my hair in its usual curly nature. Today was the day. Today, i was marrying Harry and becoming Mrs. Harry Styles. I never thought i would be the one to get married let alone to Harry, the youngest member in One Direction. I never thought i would become the mother of two, technically three beautiful children. I've had to grow up so fast and I'd be stupid to say that i wasn't scared because i was. Everything that happened to me scared the mess out of me. Justin leaving, Millie coming out of nowhere and leaving me with Gracie, Affy having Aden, Ben getting revenge on me. It was all so much.

"Aria, 20 minutes." I didn't look to see who had said something to me. I just stared down at my red and white manicured nails, thinking everything over. Whoever the person was, they came over and kneeled by me, their hand on my back rubbing it gently. "A, there's nothing to be scared about." I finally look up to see Sarah right by me.

I wiped away some stray tears that had fallen out. "I'm just...."

"Scared," she asked, finishing it for me. I nodded my head. "It's okay to be scared. You've been through so much and everybody's seen it. It's alright to cry when you need to get it out. Don't try to be strong for us when you want to break down." She pulled me into a hug. "You have all of us to fall back on. You don't need to do this alone. Louis, Niall, Liam, Zayn, Affy, Elena, Eleanor and i are all here. Whoa that's a lot of people."

I laughed at her attempt to make me laugh which worked. "Thanks Sarah. I love you."

"Love you too Peanut." I smiled at the sound of my nickname she gave me when we were in the orphantage. "Now, slip into that dress and let's get you into Harry's arms." She helped me get up and get into my dress. I'm surprised that it fit but i made sure to work out everyday to get my slim figure back and surprisingly, it worked like it said it would. It also helped keep my stress level down as well as my blood sugar when i was pregnant.

She zipped me up and pulled my hair back into a bun so she could put a clip in it.. "Something old, spmething new, something borrowed, something blue." She slipped on a blue bracelet and put my mom's necklace around my neck. She let me borrow her shoes so i guess that covered that.

I looked into the mirror in the room and i was shocked at what i was looking at. The person staring back at me wasn't the same me. This person was stunning, she was beautiful. She was Harry's definition of perfect. I liked this person. I liked this version of me. I'll make sure to show her more often.

"Knock knock," someone said coming in the door. 

I turned my head and instantly smiled. "Alex!"

"Hello Lovely. I see that you missed me." She returned the hug and then pulled away to look at me.

"Of course i did! I didn't think i sent the invtation to the right address. But here you are!" I looked over at Sarah who was laughing at us and then back at Alex. "Alex, this is one of my best friends Sarah. Sarah, this is my other best friend Alex. She kept me company in rehab."

"Glad to meet you again," Sarah said hugging Alex too. "I knew about Alex earlier, A."

"You did?"

She nodded. "She's going to be walking you down to Harry."

"That i am."

"Best wedding ever."

Harry POV

I was standing in place with Louis right next to me being my best man. Of course he was going to be my best man. We hit it off really well in the X Factor and i always knew he would be my best man. Niall stood next to him followed by Zayn and then Liam. The girls were in their place too as we all waited for Aria to walk down. She hasn't seen what this place looks like yet and i think she'll be surprised to see it. I saw my mum, sister and step dad in the audience with Harry and Darcy in their arms. Gigi didn't want to stand up here with the rest of us so she was in Robin's arms. I laughed in my head.