Chapter Thirty: The Public Knows

Author's note: May be a little graphic. I don't know. I type this when it comes to mind, not in a notebook. enjoy :D

Elena POV

Shit. This wasn't a good idea. I had no idea where his hotel was. I've never even been in a real taxi before. Yes, i'm 18 and i've never been in a real taxi. They always either had me in a plane or in a limo, drawing massive attention. I just stuck my hand out and surprisingly got a taxi. Hm. He took my bag and put it into the trunk. I gave him the name of the hotel and we were on our way. I hope he's still there.

Niall POV

"Hey Haz?"

He looked up at me. "Hm?"

"Will you go with me to return this?" I held up the small box that held El's ring.

"Are you sure you want to do that Niall? Maybe she saw the interview. Maybe she wants you back."

"If she wanted me, she would've called me. She made it clear that she doesn't want to see me again." I went over to the dresser and pulled out the magazine that had her on the front cover snogging some blonde guy from a club she must've went to last night."

He looked at it and then back up at me. "Niall i-"

"Will you go with me or not," i snapped at him. He looked up at me, fear in his eyes. I never really snap at any of the boys unless they really pissed me off. He just wasn't answering my question. 

Just then, the door flew right open, revealing El with her bag. "Niall."

"El," i stated as more of a statement than a question.

"My work here is done then," Harry said standing up and leaving my room and closing the door behind him. Strange boy.

"W-what are you doing here?"

"I saw the interview." She stepped closer to me. "All you said on there, was it true?"

I stepped closer. "And what if it was?"

She stepped closer. "Then i would do this." She leaned in, wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me, like really kissed me. My arms grabbed her waist forcefully, making her cling onto me closer. She broke the kiss but put her forehead on mine. "I really do love you, Niall."

"I missed you so much." I caressed her face before bringing my lips back to hers. I walked her backwards to my bed, laying her down gently. My hands ran up and down her sides while our lips moved in sync. 

Her hands tugged at the bottom of my shirt and i broke the kiss for a second, letting her take it off of me. I unbuttoned her shirt and threw it over with mine, kissing her on her neck. Her fingers tangled at my hair while i found her sweet spot and left love bites all over. 

"Niall." 

I looked up at her beautiful brown eyes. "Are you sure?"

"Please." I nodded and we continued with our moment.

Harry POV

"Yeah, i stayed in the room until she showed." I was in my room facechatting with Aria on my phone.

"Good." Just then i heard some moaning happening in Niall's room. His room was right next to mine. "Is that-"

"Yep," i said while laughing. She laughed too. I sighed. "Is your two weeks over yet? I miss you."

"A few more days Haz. I'll be there on your birthday, i promise."

"That is this thursday isn't it?"

She laughed. "You forgot your own birthday? You're so hopeless."

"Hurtful!"

"Love you too!" She stuck her tongue out at me. "Had my first doctor's appointment."