Chapter Twenty-Nine: Niall, You Didn't....

Aria POV

I decided to stay home this week while Harry and the guys went back on tour. Next week would be Harry's birthday and i still needed to get him something. Both Gracie and I were out shopping and i brought Sarah and Elena along since all the other girls were on tour with their boyfriends. 

"You would think i would know what to get Harry," I say pushing Gracie in her stroller. 

"Well he likes music," Sarah suggested.

"He also likes sex, El teased. I stuck my tongue out at her. "Maybe you should call his mom."

"But I don't want to seem like i don't know her son. We've been going out for a while and i'm pregnant and engaged to her son. What would that make me look like? She already thinks we're too young." They nodded their heads in agreement. 

"Let's try the music store then," El said. We all agreed and then headed to FYE to look up some CDs. He did say he liked The Fray now that i think about it. And he's always talking about getting another dog. Scamp died while we were away on tour and i never really got to say a proper goodbye. We had put him into a type of dog hotel so someone would take care of him. I guess he was just that old.

"Uh....Aria," Sarah said tapping me.

"Huh?" I turned my head and saw where she was pointing at. Right on the front cover was Niall in a pool in Spain kissing some girl. I cursed under my breath.

"We can't let her see this."

"His face is plastered everywhere." We walked over to the magazine and took it off the shelf, going straight to the page where they had the story on Niall. Turns out she was his first crush and now people were calling them a couple. I totally forgot the public doesn't really know that El and Niall are dating. 

"What are you looking at," I heard El say behind me. Oh crap...

Niall POV

I was currently in my hotel room in California. We had an interview in an hour and i was just messing around on my phone. Then i got a call from El. "Hey love."

"Don't you 'Hey love' me Niall," she spat at me through the phone.

I sat up in my bed, Zayn was in the bed right next to mine on his phone too. He looked over at me. "What did i do?"

"Don't play dumb with me. I saw that photo of you and that girl in Spain." I froze. "After a year and a half of dating, this is what you do to me?" I could hear the crying in her voice.

"Babe I-"

"Don't Niall. Just don't. I don't want to see you ever again." And with that, the phone line went dead. I sat there with the phone still to my ear for at least 5 more minutes.

"Mate?" I looked up and Zayn was starring down at me. "Is everything alright?"

"No," I said near tears. "I screwed up Zayn. I screwed up real bad."

"What did you do?" He sat next to me on the bed then.

"I...I went over to Spain and I....I kissed another girl. Her name was Marta. I shared my first ever kiss with her and then saw her in Spain and kissed her again."

"What were you thinking," Zayn asked nearly shouting at me.

"I already feel like shit, i don't need you making it worse," I screamed back standing up.

He sighed. "They're going to ask you about this at the interview. You do know this right?" I nodded, running my fingers through my hair. "So what are you gonna say?"