Chapter Twenty-Six: I Hate Surprises

Harry POV

My phone beeped right beside me on the nightstand. I tried to cover my head with a nearby pillow but that didn't work. I threw the pillow across the room and then got up and turned my alarm off. I double checked the day. Today was the day that Aria would be coming home. I was both excited but nervous at the same time. I opened up the drawer beside me, checking to see if her present was still there. Of course it was. No one was going to steal this.

I quickly took a shower and changed my clothes. I wasn't supposed to be at the airport for another two hours. What to do, what to do? I guess i should get something to eat, but i really wasn't that hungry. So I sat on my bed, headphones in my ear, getting lost in the music.

I don't know how long i was laying there but when someone ripped my headphones out of my ear, i was mad. "Hey!"

"Now's not the time to jam out to David Archuleta. We gotta go," Louis said staring at me upside down. Well, it was more like i was upside down on the bed,, my head slightly falling off. He had a huge smirk on his face. "Are you going to bring the gift?"

I got up and took my phone back, following him out of the room. "No. I want to do it where there's not a lot of paps and fans around." He just nodded his head in agreement. We haven't really had a show since Aria left. She was the opening act and Zayn wasn't here so it wasn't really the same. We just moved the show back a day which means that there was an extra day of touring. We didn't really mind though. We hopped into the car going towards the airport.

It was really crowded today. I mean, of course there were fans there and they multiplied propbably through twitter. Louis and i did our best to take a picture with every one of them. There were some security guys standing by just in case something bad happened. Of course nothing did.

Then Aria and Zayn's plane was called. I didn't even know i was holding my breath till Louis patted me on the back. I looked at him and gave him a 'thank you' look. Why was i so nervous? I've been with her for basically 6 almost 7 months now. 

I heard the girls scream as Zayn came out first. He smiled and waved but then made his way over to us. "Hey boys."

"Where's Aria," I asked still looking for her.

"They were right behind me just a second ago..." They? Who's they? And where is she?

Aria POV

"C'mon Affy. We have to get off the plane." I was stuck trying to pull Affy off the plane. She was holding onto her seat for dear life.

"I don't want to go out there."

"Why not? C'mon Zayn is waiting for you. We have to get off."

"Aria, please don't make me go out there!" I sighed. Just then, a big bodyguard came in and grabbed her, putting her over his shoulder. "Hey! Wait! No! Put me down!" I couldn't help but laugh. I took a picture and made sure to put it on twitter later. "Aria you did not just take a picture of me!"

"That i did and i'm proud of it." She stuck her tongue out at me. She didn't fight the guy anymore, not like she was going to win anyways. I could see the guys in view now. Harry had a huge grin on his face while he watched me. I lowered my head a little, my hair falling into my face. Louis and Zayn were laughing at Affy, almost on the ground in tears.

"Hey," Harry said once i finally got to him. 

"That's all i get Styles? A 'Hey'," i asked, mimicking the hey in his deep voice.