BØπܧ 3

I Like You by Carly Rae Jepson
~~

Bonus Chapter 3
I Do

William's POV

6 years later...

"Mum, can I go see Sonia?! Please!!!"

She looks at me, her lips parting, but nothing comes out.

I plead with my eyes, she falters in her walk to the kitchen before giving in with a sigh, her shoulders slumping.

"Thanks, mum!" I yell before she can say a thing, and with that, I'm off to find Sonia's cottage.

The dirt crunches beneath my sneakers as I race through the Pack village, dodging people everywhere.

Once I am close to the house, I shout, "Mr. Mahdeen! Ms. Smailliw!"

I knock loudly at the front door, shifting my weight repeatedly from one foot to the other.

No one answers and I knock again. What's taking so long?

Someone gasps, "Will?" and I turn to see Sonia's head poking from around the corner.

They were outside...

She smiles brightly, "Come on, Will! Mum is doing her magic trick again!"

Before I can react, she disappears and I move quickly to the side to follow her. She is too fast for her own good.

Sonia's father sees me and smiles, "Hey, William."

"Hey, sir." I reply back, standing by his side before Sonia's small voice catches my attention again.

"Look." she says and points at her mother who is levitating.

I know it's magical and something that you don't see everyday, you might not even see it at all; ever, but I only glimpse Ms. Smailliw before looking back down at Sonia.

I watch as she gazes at her mother in awe, her lips slightly agape. The long strands of her wavy blond hair shimmers in the faint sunlight and wind and her different coloured eyes never fail to intrigue me.

"That was amazing, right?" She says, turning to me with bright eyes.

Her face soon heats up with a red glow when she realizes that I have been staring at her and she looks away.

"Kids." Mr. Mahdeen calls and we both look in his direction where he stands beside his mate.

She smiles widely at the sight of me, that weird smile that she always give whenever she finds me with Sonia.

I don't know what that's suppose to mean, but it creeps me out at times.

"Hi, William. How's mummy?" She asks.

"She's fine. I have been taking care of her." I brag, unconsciously shuffling my feet.

Her eyes twinkle, "Oh, really?"

I nod frantically, "Yes."

My mum is a week into having another kid, a brother or sister... Even though I am young, she let's me understand that as a male wolf, I will have the urge to protect the females.