Chapter 8 {Distractions}

{mature chapter up ahead. Not edited the best}

"I thought I said a car."

Mason was standing beside me looking at me incredulously in front of the packed club. In front of us was a long black limo. In a weird way, I couldn't help but think about Olivia fucking the huge African American, Michael.

I thought I asked him to call a car.

"This is a car."

"This is a limo."

"Close enough, your going to be out soon as a Chase, might as well go out with a bang."

Oh what an ass. Bringing that up now.

"Oh fuck off."

His crystal blue eyes widen with mischief as the driver opened the passenger for us.

"I'd love to."

Mason swooped me off my feet bridal style and dropped himself into the car. He placed me on his lap still holding me gently.

"Let me off your lap!"

"But I rather like you right here."

He bounced me on his lap making  my dress pulling up to reveal half my ass. I quickly rolled off his boner and pulled down my dress, inevitably flashing the groaning Mason. Thank god for a one way screen. The driver wouldn't be able to hear or see what we were doing.

"Oh come on babygirl, that ass should be on me. Your curves should be illegal."

I sat back down cheeks flushed at his words. He was the first guy to ever see me in a thong. Oh god and it was Mason Coldwell.

"Did you just call me babygirl?"

I tried to change the conversation quickly, hoping to delay his flirting. His smirk only grew as he places his hand on my thigh and squeezes. I cough to cover the moan that emits from me.

"My poor virgin Rose, would you like Daddy to fix that."

My gasp of surprise transformed into a low moan as his hand slid underneath my dress and his fingers grazed my soaking white thong.

"Mason, I, "

I shut my legs at my words causing his hand to get stuck between my legs. I pry his hand out between them and hold it to his own leg. Trying to slow my breathing.

"Why are you trying to stop me when I felt how soaking your pussy is for me?"

"Mason, first off were in a limo, second off you have a daddy kink? Third off your Mason Coldwell. You are just not my type."

"Uh huh. All good excuses if the third one weren't true."

His whisper was at my neck his body now close to mine. His lips were now trailing fire down my neck. He was right, as we speak my I was scared my arousal would wet the back of my dress. The car stopped, and I pushed Mason's hard muscular body off me.

"Let's get inside and you can show me your guest room."

"Only if I can accompany you."

"You're so egotistical."

I was out of the car now as he followed behind me into the brightly lit high-rise building. The glass doors automatically open, to reveal the beautifully decorated modern lobby. Even at this time of night there were three staff working the front desk two women both blonde had headphones on their heads taking requests and calls. The other was dark skinned bald man. They were all dressed in white shirts and black pants. It was weirdly uniform as they all glanced at us seemly uncaring as they saw Mason and I.

This must be a usual thing, Mason bringing home girls to his apartment. I laughed as Mason dragged me into the elevator.

"Now what is so funny babygirl."

He tucked a strand of hair, behind my ear leaning in to kiss my nose. I looked up at him from my lashes smiling.

"The people working at the lobby think I'm one of your fucktoys,"

"Your much prettier than anyone I've brought home. Your actually the most beautiful."

This time I full on giggled into his chest. Perhaps a bottle of Vodka was a bit much too drink even for a Russian-Italian.

"That was one of the worst pick up lines all night,"

After the word slipped from my lips the elevator doors opened.