Chapter 7 {THE ELITE}

The club that Olivia was taking me to was supposedly extremely better off, one of her lovers just happened to be head of security. We singing at the top of our lungs in Aya's black jeep. As we pulled up to the club titled.

THE ELITE

The name made me slightly shiver, intimidated. Aya grabbed my arm after she had parked near the entrance of the club. The large over decked out building was pulsing with life, painted completely black, it had a beautiful roof top bar you could see from the bottom. It was three stories of pure bad choices ready to be made.

"Don't worry about that ass you told me about. You live it up tonight and have fun. I bet your one of the hottest fucking girls in that club."

"Aya's right Rose, if I was a boy or into girls. I'd totally fuck you or marry you."

I laughed smiling at the girls that I had only met tonight trying to empower me. This is how all woman should treat each other.

"The same goes for you two, I mean my god. I might as well have asked greek goddess to join me. You guys are beautiful. Now let's go have some fucking fun."

And with my final shout we exited the car and made our way over the long line and entrance.

******

It had been about ten minutes of us slyly cutting our way to the front, through gold diggers and wanna-be sugar babies dressed in clothes that should get them arrested for indecency. I saw one girl wearing a see through bra and fishnets only wearing a thong underneath and you could see everything. Not to judge, but I was scared for her in this weather.

"Aya, you think you can give that girl your sweater, she looks like she is cold."

Aya flips her nonexistent hair closely shaved to her head making her already beautiful fashion and face the only thing you could focus on. She
shook her head at me as we finally made it to the front. Olivia's blonde hair was straightened to perfection and her thin physique in her blue dress was shimmering under the blue, red and white lights as she sways her way up to a large 6'4 ebony man. His eyes were already trained to her. He was dressed completely in black, a button down and pants, with an ear piece attached to his shirt.

Olivia had captured his attention the second she came into his view. She was so tiny compared to him. He was about a foot and half taller than her, how did that work in the bedroom.

"Michael, do you think you can let my friends into the VIP's section while we talk about an important matter that needs to be tended to immediately."

Her voice was soft and sultry as she gave him the fuck me look, oh god. I was so unskilled in matter like this. I'd have to ask her to teach me. After this night I suppose because Michael didn't waste a second to glance at us as he signaled the white man beside him to let us in handing us vip necklaces. A card with the words The Elite, VIP's, scribbled in cursive.

"Andy, watch things until I get back. I might be gone a while."

And with that Michael and Olivia vanished into the dark and Aya was pulling across the ground floor and towards the clear elevator which I hoped led up to the rooftop bar. The light's and music pounding coursed through my body lulling me into a partying mood.

We had reached the elevator, an asian guy 6'1 was guarding the door, waving people asides without passes. Aya and I rushed forward together and showed him of necklaces cards and sighed with relief when we got inside the elevator.