Everything Changed While I'm in California [6]

Dedicated to @Maymanasungkar for loving my book too much! :D Lol, thanks, I love how you think that the book is great. {if you want to be dedicated, leave a nice comment below and I'll choose randomly}

Benjamin Lasnier

I suddenly came across a pocket photo album I found in my luggage as I set up my stuff in Jasmine's tour bus. It wasn't just a photo album, but it was the album Jasmine gave me for my sixteenth birthday. Next to it was an iPod shuffle. It must have been my mother who packed this with me.

"It was supposed to be one gift, but I wanted to give you the iPod so that you'll remember me if one of us leaves."

Funny how I thought that she won't ever leave me. I'm the one who is practically got mad at her, and now I'm the one begging her back.

Flipping to the last picture, I found a picture of me and Jasmine holding hands during Christmas as we smiled at the camera.

"Benjamin." My attention was brought back to the door, where Jasmine stood with arms crossed. She shifted uncomfortably as I gazed down at her. "Noel wants if you want to come with us at lunch. He doesn't want you to pass out during the concert." She asked.

Blinking I nodded my head. "Sure, I haven't eaten anything." Pressing her lips together, she stalked out of the room and her footsteps subsided.

Instead of a bunk, Noel managed to add another bedroom in the bus, Jasmine having the biggest one as she has a queen sized bed.

Sighing, I grabbed my phone from my bed and slid the door closed, walking towards the entrance of the bus.

Jasmine's tour bus is very big. Contained two bedrooms, four bunks, a kitchenette, a living space, a one vanity bathroom, a two seat dining room against the wall, and the very front is where the driver sits. The wall was painted brightly yellow, remembering Jasmine's favorite color, a small smile spread across my face. She's still the same, I thought to myself.

A frown came back. Though, she did change, I added. She must've went through a lot for her to change this fast. she became harder to read, and her expression is unreadable. A bubbly, carefree expression was changed to a cold-stone, quiet girl- well, around me.

~*~

Disappointingly, Ben was there to join us for lunch.

"You will be there right?" Jasmine asked, her face getting serious as we ate our lunch.

"Of course! You'll kick me in the balls anyways." Ben rolled his eyes, making Jasmine giggle.

I suddenly realized how different Jasmine acts with Ben than with me. She was more lively and loving, how she acts with me before.

My stomach drops as I missed the old Jasmine, how she still can talk to me freely. How I could just kiss her in a middle of the fight and kiss her again when the jealousy subsided. I missed the way I could hold her in my arms and just hug her until morning rolls along. It's been ages since I saw Jasmine, and finally seeing her made my insides nervous.

I remember the first time I saw her at the studio. She was giggling and laughing yet annoyed as she grabbed the book from Ben's hands. I saw how small the space was in between them, in one move they could just kiss. My heart tightened as I saw her lips so close to his. The worst part about it is that they both looked so good together that they could be mistaken as a couple.

"So, Benjamin," Ben's voice stopped my train of thoughts, "where are you from? You have an oddly familiar accent." He narrowed his eyes at me as he figured out where I'm from.