He Watches Me Pose [4]

{If you want a dedication, leave a nice comment down and I'll pick a random person}

Jasmine C,

After having coffee, Ben went to his father's office for an emergency meeting with Simon as Brianna left to stay with her mother. Sudden relief washed me as I saw her leave the meeting room without kissing Benjamin on the lips.

In all honesty, Brianna was beautiful. With her beautiful blonde hair that falls gracefully down her chest, and how clear her face was with heavy make up, and even how she smiles looked perfect. Maybe that's why Benjamin asked her to be his girlfriend, because I would never become like her.

Shut up, Jasmine, you moved on. Don't you get the word 'move on'?

Sitting down next to Benjamin, again, I kept my attention on Noel. "By the way, Jasmine, are you planning to write some songs during the tour?"

"Yeah, about that," I chuckled nervously, "is it okay if I can release some songs during the tour? I mean, I can keep up with that and I promise I won't stress you out." I smiled hopefully at Noel.

Noel looked at me with a dead expression. "Sorry, Jaz, we need to focus on the tour, not the songs."

"Oh." I frowned. "I was really planning on making new songs. I mean, there's been many melodies and lyrics on my mind and I was really hoping I could release it during the tour, since, you know, I just wanted to give my fans more original songs."

With a sigh, Noel closed his folder. "Okay, Jasmine, if you can keep up with the songs and the tour, I'll make that as an exception."

I grinned. "Thanks, Noel!" I thanked him.

Noel smiled and nodded. "Your welcome, Jaz." He said. "I don't get how you could multi-task so good. Like last time."

"You have no idea." I heard Benjamin mutter. My grin faded. "She could work many things at once."

"How'd you know?" Noel suddenly asked Benjamin. Benjamin's head perked up and looked at Noel. I gave him a stare.

"Oh, um, I kinda saw her working at the practice room." He lied. I felt my heart relax. Noel nodded before looking back at his folder and talking about the tour.

"Oh, and Jasmine, the photographers are ready for you upstairs. Benjamin and I will catch up with you." Noel stated.

I stopped in my tracks. "You and Benjamin?" I asked, knowing if I'm hearing him correctly.

"Yeah. That's okay with you right?" He asked, his brows knitting. I glanced at Benjamin, who was staring at me.

No, I wanted to say. Instead I said, "Sure." Nodding, I stood up and went to the shooting. My heart started beating faster when I heard that Benjamin was going to watch me pose.

This is your chance, Jasmine, I heard my voice said. It's your chance to show Benjamin how much you really changed.

Gulping, I opened the door. Directly, I went to the assigned photographer. Explaining my ideas, I went to the dressing room to change. Deciding to wear a white crop top and regular shorts.

"Okay, Jasmine, just stay on the bed and act cute." The photographer instructed. Giggling, I sat cross legged on the bed and grinned at the camera. Playing, I crossed my eyes to look crazy. I also bit my lip and winked at the camera. I saw how Benjamin and Noel came in the room. Grinning again, I lifted my shirt slightly up to see as if I was gripping my shirt. "Just like that!" The photographer exclaimed.

I watched as Benjamin's blue eyes turned to different shade of expression. It had lust and nervousness in it. After another shot, the photographer gave us a five minute break. Standing up, Bryce's crew went around me and fixed my hair and my make up that got a little smudged.