Forever & Always Him [24]

I lied, I updated over the weekend. This is what happens when you're a big procrastinator.

I hope you enjoy! - Jasmine xx

Benjamin Lasnier

"Benjamin," I heard Jasmine whispered.

I huffed out a breath, not wanting to wake up. Instead, I grabbed her and wrapped my arms around her protectively, her back on my chest. I heard Jasmine giggle.

"Benjamin, you have to wake up," she laughed.

"Five more minutes," I pleaded, burying my nose ton her neck.

Jasmine sighed. "Fine," she gave in, letting me rest.

I pulled her in, hugging her tighter, sighing on her thick, long hair. I kissed her shoulder, staying there for a few minutes before kissing her neck.

"I like this," I murmured, placing a kiss on the back of her ear. I moaned as I nibbled on her ear.

"Benjamin, we have an interview to go to," Jasmine informed.

"Or we can skip it," I suggested, my lips still on her ear. I made my way down her neck, sitting up and going on top of Jasmine, my lips never breaking contact with her skin.

"Poor girl, she'll be waiting downstairs with her camera crew and will never get her story," she laughed. "Come on, Benjamin, we agreed."

I sighed and looked at her. "Fine," I gave her a peck on the lips. "Now go change before I change my mind."

I watched her rolled her eyes and remove herself from me, kissing my cheek as she did so and headed towards the bathroom to change. I moved to my luggage to grab a pair of joggers and a plaid shirt, also some sneakers and a gray cardigan. Removing my sweats and replacing it with the khaki joggers, I put on the shirt and cardigan before tying my sneakers.

As I finished, Jasmine emerged from the bathroom wearing a loose, grey shirt dress with a plaid shirt tied on her waist, not missing the high heel sneakers and some jewelry. Simply saying that we had an unplanned matching.

"Well, hey, girlfriend," I grinned as she came in to view. "I didn't know we were supposed to match."

"We are?" She asked before looking down. She looked back up with a small grin on her face. Walking towards me, she wrapped her arms around my neck as I wrapped mine on her waist. "Well great minds think alike, huh?" She laughed before kissing me slowly.

"You know what we should get?" She asked suddenly, pulling back.

"What?"

"Matching tattoos." I laughed out loud.

"Do you want your dad to kill you?" I asked, a small smile on my lips.

"He won't mind," She shook her head, an amused smile on her lips.

I rolled my eyes. "If you say so, then sure," I kissed her on the lips again. "What should we get?"

She looked up, deep in thought to think about what we should get. "I'm not sure yet," she shrugged. "We'll think of something later," she reassured before kissing me again.

I heard her moan as I slip my tongue inside her mouth, roaming inside as I back her up on the bed and laid her down. I made my way to her jaw, then nibbling on her ear. Our breathing ragged, feeling each others heart beat as I went lower to her neck, leaving a trail of kisses. Pulling down the sleeves of her dress, I made my way down to the cleavage, making Jasmine's breath hitch.