Forever & Always Him [Sequel of Skinny Love]

Prologue

It must have been a year since my life have changed. I became the winner of the X Factor Season 7 and they are expecting me to perform in the X Factor once in a while since, well, since I became an international pop star. Not only was it satisfying, it was also terrifying how millions of fans will suddenly jump to you and ask you questions and autographs and photos. What saddens me the most is that I had to live without my love.

Yes, I did say that I got over him. Though, I cannot help but hear his name over and over again. One because some people have the same name as him, and two because he is sometimes well known here in the states.

The great thing about living the life of a celebrity, though, is that you get drowned from work, which means less time to think about him and think about my career. The bad thing about it is that you cannot hang out with friends and cannot have some privacy, which I understand and know about when I got to this life.

Back to him, I still have some strategies to forget about him. One would be hanging out with friends or family. Two, go to sleep. Three, get back to sleep. And four, music. See, this is another thing why I cannot listen to music. Not because I hate, but because it means I have time to think about him. How could I possibly listen to music when you know that that one person could mess up your head in a one tune? Even writing music could bring you back your past memories to make good songs.

Yet here I am, on the piano stool and let my fingers play the notes I made three years ago, when I wrote this song with Benjamin. With a couple of revisions, I finally made the song that inspired-- and hurts me-- the most. I looked at the music sheets again before standing up and grabbing the car keys to go back to the studio.

My manager, Noel, looked at me with a raised eyebrow after reading the lyrics, letting me play on the piano. It was a struggle at first, since I couldn't sing two voices at once, but Noel thought that it could make the cut and he will immediately find somebody to play this part.

"This is another great piece, Jasmine." Noel smiled at me.

"Thanks, Noel." I smiled.

"I could add this for your upcoming tour. I'll see who can fit in this piece." He promised. "Which reminds me, do you have anything plans for the design of the bus that we're gonna use and what the concert may look like?"

"I do, I'll just e-mail it to you since I have a lot in mind." I said, sitting down on the leather couch the studio has provided. Picking up the book I was desperately reading.

"See, this is why you turn music sheets late, you keep on reading!" Noel teased as he picked up a folder and put my music sheets in.

"Don't blame me! This book is a work of art. John Green is a great author." I said gleefully as I turned to the page that I left off.

Noel shook his head and looked at the music sheets again. "There's a person I think that will greatly fits this song. I could picture his and your voice together."

"And who will that person be, Noel?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow at him.

He gave me a grin. "It's a surprise, and I assure you, you'll love it." I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever you say, you're the boss." I said, going back to the page I was on.

Noel whistled and left the studio. I sighed and smiled as I felt the place relaxing. The studio is something where I find my piece, somewhere I can think around and play with music.

I looked up and admired the place again. Like similar studios, half of the walls are red, complimenting the black accent where awards and posters were hanged. It was a lot bigger than a regular studio, though. There was a leather couch and equipment was on the half of the room and the other half is where all the instruments and the mic stayed, a glass wall separated on the middle.

I smiled again and looked back down to read 'The Fault In Our Stars' by John Green. It was a book I have been dying to read and what sucked is that I couldn't have my privacy to read my book. I was glad that no one is in here right now.

"Jasmine!"

Spoke too soon.

"Don't I get a little piece of relaxation to read my book?" I muttered to myself. I rolled my eyes as Ben hugged me. "Yes, Ben?" I questioned as I closed the book, disappointed that I couldn't get any peace to myself.

Yes, there is another guy named Benjamin in my life, but I called him Ben. He knew about Benjamin, too, another reason why I couldn't forget about Benjamin. At the same time, Ben is different. He's an enthusiastic brunette guy with green eyes and well built. He was taller than me (of course) and for a seventeen year old, he acts like a five year old. You can never bring up drama to him, which makes him somebody special in my life. He can never hurt you and he was somebody you could never get bored with.

"Noel said you have a new song written." He smiled at me.

"It's actually an old song but I decided to actually see if Noel would add it on the tour." I frowned as I looked at Ben. "Which reminds me, are you gonna be on tour with me?" I asked.

Ben pouted and hugged me one more time. "I am so sorry, Jasmine! I have to help Syco Music help the new artists." He pouted. Ben's dad is the right hand man of Simon Cowell, and Simon knows Ben since birth. Ben is like a secretary for Simon. He's the one who knows all the news and info of Simon.

"It's okay, Ben. But you are coming once right?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, I'm coming once or twice." He added.

"Oh, by the way, can you be my date for the Billboard Awards?" I asked.

"See, I know you won't resist me!" Ben teased as I laughed. "Sure. What are you nominated as?" He asked.

"I am nominated for Rising Star Award. And I am going to be the Opening Act because I am hot and my music is hot." I smiled triumphantly. "I need you to wear a good suit, not the one you used in Halloween." I warned him. It looked totally ridiculous when he showed up in a suit and a ninja mask at the Halloween party. It was still funny since people adored him and took a picture with him.

"Fine. Guess I have to ask my dad for another suit." He rolled his eyes.

"So, who do you think Noel is thinking of about my new song?" I asked. "He said it was a surprise. "He said it was a surprise."

Ben grinned at me. "Benjamin would fit the song well." He joked before fishing for his phone.

A/N

As I promised, a teaser! I will be posting more chapters somewhere in June so expect for more!

With much love, Jasmine.