Chapter 13- The Perfect Date

HANNAH POV

I stood in the large parking lot with my mouth hanging open. Standing right in front of me was brand new huge shiny black helicopter!

“There’s nobody in the driver side Adam.” I told him, confused.

“The driver shall be me” Adam said back.

“No way!”

“Yes way!”

“No freakin way!, You do not know how to drive a helicopter!” I told him

“Actually yes I do, I’ve been taking classes  for two years and have a license to ride a helicopter” Adam said, while taking a license out of his wallet.

“Woah!” I screamed, running and hugging the helicopter

“This is so cool!!” I yelled while jumping up and down.

Adam laughed. He ran up behind me, grabbing me and he helped me up into the helicopter passenger side, then ran around and hopped into the pilots side and put on his headset.  He reached up and handed  me the funny headset and I put it on my head.

He started up the copter and we slowly hovered near the ground before lifting off high into the air. The windows were open so my ponytail whipped around, but I was glad I had it so my hair didn’t fly everywhere.

We were really high up! The view was amazing, we were just outside the city, and you could see all the buildings and skyscrapers lit up in the night darkness. The sky was clear and stars were out, the city lights were amazing and I loved this.

“This is amazing!” I gasped at the amazing sight.  I leaned my head on Adam’s shoulder enjoying the scene. Suddenly the copter made a sharp turn, and started heading to the forest.

“Where are we going?” I questioned Adam

“A secret place, sometimes I take the copter here when I want to be alone, nobody knows about it” he replied.

“Wait.. So I can go?” I was shocked. I didn’t think I could see anything like this.

He had told me that not even his mom knew about it, yet I could go see it! We have known each other since we were toddlers, running around Abbie’s house. Even though we have known each other for a while, this was our first romantic connection.

After about 15 minutes of flying over trees, we came to a stop in a large open area, nothing but grass for miles. Then to my surprise, waiting at the center of the open  area was a large black jeep.

“Its about a 5 minute drive, you’ll love it”

He hopped in the drivers side of the jeep and I climbed into the passenger side.

In about 5 minutes, as promised we were there. We had pulled up right next to a large rocky land area, but there was some trees blocking a hole in the rocks.

Me and Adam held hands and we pushed through the trees to come on the other side. This was amazing!

Large open meadow with flowers everywhere, and a large river flowing down from a small waterfall in a lake, moonlit night and this was perfect. Adam walked over to an open grass area, and laid out a large blanket. Setting a basket on the blanket, he sat down and I sat next to him, criss-crossed.

He opened up the basket and got out a few containers, I knew what they were as soon as I saw it, pasta, bread, and a jug of tea! My favorites! While he got out some plates and silverware, I went around to look in the lake.

“C’mon the food will get cold!” Adam called.

“Yum can’t wait to dig in!” I told him as I sat down. On each plate was a nice serving of pasta with a piece of bread on the side of the plate, and one large glass of tea per person. It was  silent as we all dug in for a few minutes, Adam finished in about 3 minutes like the fast eating pig he is. I took the time to eat all my pasta, and got seconds.

We chatted about random things, funny photos on facebook or twitter. I had told him about this new website I joined, it was called Wattpad. I found some great stories to read and even found this one story called Abbie’ Summer!

We went on Adam’s iphone so he could make an account and ‘fan’ me.

Later, Adam went to the jeep and threw me a swimsuit, while he was in the jeep he had changed into his own swimsuit.

“Wanna go swim under the waterfall?” he questioned.

“Yeah be right there!” I called out. I ran behind the jeep and put on the black one-piece swimsuit. About once a week me and Adam would meet at the neighborhood pool and he was teaching me to swim. Now I wasn’t afraid of swimming in deep water, I knew that I wouldn’t drown.

Once I was changed I grabbed a towel out of the jeep and ran over to the lake. It was shallow over by the waterfall, so I stepped in and slowly got in to where the water was at my waist. I didn’t see Adam anywhere.

“Adam?” I called out.

I had the strange feeling I was being watched. I stood there calling Adams name a few more times.

After a few minutes, I was about to get out of the lake, when all the sudden Adam flew out from behind the waterfall, grabbing my waist and dragging me in as he jumped past. I yelped out as he managed to throw me under, and he grabbed my foot quickly pulling me back up. We were now in the deeper part of the water, but I didn’t care. I came up for air and slapped him playfully while he just stood there grinning like a fool.

“Dude why’d you do that!” I shrieked

“Cause it was funny.” He replied, then went underwater.

All night we swam and mostly hung around under the waterfall. The water was so warm and it was like a nice little spring. I couldn’t help but stare at his shirtless-chest and his amazing 6-pack. At around 1AM we decided it was too late at night to go home, but Adam had some more blankets in the jeep so we could sleep under the stars.

Adam was long asleep and I was up texting Abbie. Adam wrapped his arms around me and I pulled the blanket around us.

Best. Date .Ever.

Text to Abbie: Cya tomorrow, Eat Grossest Thing On Menu!

From Abbie: kk, love u, have fun!

I quickly fell into a deep sleep under the stars in the beautiful night. '

____________________________________________________________

Aww i cant get over how sweet Adam is!

Starting now i should post an estimate of when i shall post, so lets say....

Estimated Next Post= 5-6 Days

I love all you guys, hope you can spread the word! It would mean a lot to me if my story got up to 1,000 reads!

It may not be a lot compared to other stories, but it's a lot for my first story.

Vote, Fan, Comment, and Keep reading my Lovely Burritos ^.^