Chapter 1-The Last Day of School

I woke up as my alarm clock screamed like a siren on the lovely Friday morning. I yawned, shut off the clock and rubbed the sleepiness out of my eyes. The door opened and I heard a voice. It was my brother Adam “Oh yeah Abbie love the look, real sexy” My hair was a tangled mess, I still had some make up from last night on, and I was wearing hello-kitty pjs “Oh shut up” I mumbled to my twin brother Adam . I threw a pillow at him and he easily dodged it, running out of the room as I prepared to throw another one. Today was the last day of school, the day I’ve been waiting for forever.

                I got up, threw the fluffy covers off me and ran to the bathroom. As I was brushing my teeth, I inspected myself in the mirror.  I, Abby Goldstein was 16 years old, my last day of 10th grade. I had the entire summer planned out; it was going to be the best one yet!  I ran back into my Zebra-Themed room and opened the closet to find the perfect outfit. I opened the hot pink laptop on my desk, and Skype called my friend Tatiana. While it was calling her I ran to my closet and grabbed two dress choices. “Hey Abby!” Tatiana said as soon as she answered. “Need any help picking clothes?” I laughed a little, she knew me so well.  The first dress was a knee-length black dress with one shoulder and a lovely floral pattern. The second one was a dark green dress with two thick straps, solid on top but cutoff in the middle with a thick white belt, then the bottom half was solid black. Both dresses were made of comfortable cotton.

                After showing Tatiana the dresses, she was trying to decide. After fighting in her mind for a few minutes she finally shouted “I give up, the black one!” “Okay thanks Tat, I’ll see you at school, bye!” I said then hung up the call. I quickly pulled on the dress, then ran and plugged in my curling iron. When it was hot, I curled my hair ever so slightly, each curl hanging around my face and cascading down my back. My hair was about waist long, a dark rich brown color. I applied some eyeliner to my brown eyes and some lip gloss.

                I checked my appearance in the mirror one last time, slipped on some black flats, and went downstairs for breakfast. “Good morning sweetie” my mom said as I was walking down the steps. She smiled at me as she slid the last pancake on a plate. “Good morning mom!” I said cheerfully. She put two plates of steaming hot pancakes on the table as me and Adam sat down. “So Abbie” he started with a mouthful of pancake “what are your summer plans?” “Now that,” I said “shall be the secret my awesome brother” He groaned and finished his pancakes.

                When we were done we both grabbed our backpacks and ran for the bus stop. As soon as I got off the bus at school, I saw the one person I’d hoped never to see again. But how? I thought he was expelled? I quickly ran past him in hope he did'nt see me. I sat down in the classroom and got out the class's supplies.

My mind raced in confusion trying to think why he was back at school. Why on earth was he back??

Jayden

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Authors Note)

Hey guys this is my first story, vote, comment, and share with friends!

I hope to get many readers!

So who is jayden.......? Wait and see.