Chapter 5- Swimming with trouble

Today was the day, we started the list on number one.

Swimming with Dolphins! The girls and I had woken up at around the same time, eager to get dressed and go. 

We went down and woke up Adam and Jayden, who were crashed on the couch surrounded by pizza boxes.  I grabbed Adams foot and threw  it on Jayden, making it looked like he kicked him. They both instantly snapped awake and smacked each other for a few minutes.

I rolled my eyes. “Alright you five year olds get ready, we’re swimming with the dolphins today. Jayden just rolled his eyes back at me while Adam clapped happily.

Jayden and Adam just brushed their hair and put on their board shirts and t-shirts while me and the girls were still getting ready. I many choices in swimsuit, I had Tatiana my fashion consultant help me. The first one was a simple black bikini with rainbow stripes across the bottoms. The second was a green bikini with a butterfly on the top. Tatiana said Green, it works with your skin” She had a Hot pink one-piece swimsuit with zebra stripes down the sides. Hannah just wore a plain black one-piece, no design whatsoever.

We put on cover-ups, sunglasses, and grabbed our towels. We had agreed to take my bright red jeep in the beach/swimming kind of mood today. I drove while Hannah put sunscreen on herself, then rubbed some on me. Everyone else put their sunscreen on as we were pulling up to SeaWorld.

WE went in, paid our Admission and walked for a few minutes until we would the area where u can swim with dolphins. We had paid for one hour, and we had green wristbands to show.  We dropped our things on a chair, and made our way to the beginning of the large pool-like area. Me, Hannah, and Tatiana took off our cover-ups and Adam and Jayden took of their t-shirts. Hannah glanced over at Adam, then instantly turned around and she was blushing a lot. She  seemed self-conscience in her swimsuit too.

I was about  to make a joke, or tease Hannah until I saw the instructor heading to us. I almost died right then and there. He had lightly tanned skin, dark brown hair and eyes. He was wearing his uniform board shorts,  but no shirt. He had a 6-pack and strong arm muscles.

“Hello ladies and two boys I am you instructor Seth” He told us. “Today you will be swimming in the dolphin pool, and I will be telling you how you can pet them and I am also a lifeguard.”  I was blushing like mad because he was staring into my eyes. He snapped away and said “ok people you can come on in” Me, Tatiana, Jayden, and Adam just walked right down the steps into the pool, not hesitating at all. Hannah on the other hand, was flipping out. She would not step in the water, and she was even shaking a little.

Adam and Jayden swam away with Seth to see the dolphins. “Hannah what’s wrong?” Tatiana asked. “Come get in the water! It’s only a little cold it’s alright” Hannah seemed to hesitate a little. Then stepped in up to her feet. “Come on Hannah its ok” I said. “I can’t swim” Hannah blurted out. “The dolphin pool is really deep and I’m scared” She said as the walked slowly down the pool’s steps. “Hannah its ok, me and Tatiana are right here, and Seth the lifeguard is here too, theres nothing to be afraid of” I told her. She stepped in a little more, at her waist now. Once off the steps, it drops off.

She was on the last step, at her neck when she suddenly backed up and off the steps, on the deck. Halfway there, me and Tatiana each grabbed one of her wrists and dragged her in the pool with us. She screamed as she fell, going completely under then we pulled her up next to us. “Oh my gosh why did you do that!” Hannah shrieked. She was so mad, she was absolutely fuming. “hannah its ok we’ll teach you to swim” Tatiana said. “Ok Hannah first start with a simple stroke” Tatiana said. “We’ll be right here for you ok” I added.

She swam a few feet, doing good. All the sudden she tried to speed ahead. When she stopped, she couldn’t tread so she was struggling, arms flailing trying to keep her head above the ground. She was about 30 feet away, me and Tatiana were rushing for her. “SETH!” we both screamed. “Seth just went to the office!” Adam called back. Hannah was now under the water, sinking lower as we watched. She didn’t have much muscle, she probably lost her strength to hold herself up. Adam instantly dove under the water, not coming up for a good few seconds.

Me and Tatiana were so worried, neither Adam now Hannah were coming back up. Finally, Adam came back up gasping for air with an unconscious Hannah over his shoulder. He swam up to the steps, layed Hannah down on the  deck  and started giving her CPR while I screamed for Seth and Tatiana ran for the office.

In a few minutes, Tatiana and Seth were running back while Adam was still working on Hannah. She was not waking up, but was puking some water. Adam decided that all the water was out, and gave Hannah mouth to mouth. Hannah woke up and started slapping Adam “What the  heck Hannah I just saved your life!” Adam said. “Well I needed to breathe..” Hannah said. “Thank you” she told Adam. They started into each others eyes for a moment then shared a small kiss. When they came apart Hannah was blushing and Adam smiled at her.

“Well guys, I think we should swim while we still have time, Hannah can stay on the deck is she wants.”

Me, Tatiana, Jayden, and Adam all got back in the pool. WE swam around for a few minutes, when 3 dolphins swam over to me.  They made their little dolphin noises and did funny dances in the water. “Aww they’re so cute!” I shrieked. Me and Tatiana pat the dolphins heads and laughed when they swam in circles around us. Jayden didn’t look amused at all, he just swam the other direction. Adam on the other hand, had gotten Hannah to come in the water and was teaching her to swim in the shallow area.

When the hour was up, we all gathered our things and got back in my jeep. It was 6PM, so we all wanted dinner.  After driving for a few minutes we decided on McDonalds. We went through the drive through. Once we all got our meals, we drove back to my house and went in the kitchen.

“Thanks for driving us today Abbie” Adam said with a mouth full of fries. “Yeah I had fun” Jayden added stuffing his face with a Big Mac.

After I finished my chicken sandwich, I ran to my room and grabbed the poster. I laid the poster on the table and ran to grab a sharpie marker. “Ok you guys” I said. “We can now cross off number one!” I said happily. I crossed through #1. “We don’t have to do the list in order, so I say we do #7 tomorrow! “Yeah I totally wanna ride roller coasters tomorrow!” Adam cheered. (In case you haven’t remembered, #7 is ride a great roller coaster)

Me and Adam went to our bedrooms and Jayden and the girls had to go home. I texted Hannah later that night.

Me: so what do you think is gonna happen with you guys?

Hannah: ???

Me: You know silly, you and Adam!

Hannah: I don’t know what you are talking about

I rolled my eyes, Hannah is in denial as always.

Me: oh come on Hannah, we all saw that kiss

Hannah: you did? I thought you were too busy staring at Seth to notice

Me: :P

Hannah: ok well I’ve got to get sleep, night Abbie

Me: night Hannah

_____________________________________________________________

ok you guys, Do you think Hannah and Adam will get together?? Find out soon! Also, tomorrow they ride rollar coaster hee hee hee.

Vote, Comment, ect.

<3 all my fans!