Chapter 12- Awful Boys Prank

I woke up early, and just laid in bed and stared at the ceiling. I could not believe my brother had a soft side around Hannah! Last night after Hannah showered about two or three times,(each time she came out me or Tatiana found some more chocolate somewhere in her hair) she told us the entire story. From the moment they drove away to the moment the pulled back in the house.

I was so going to use this to tease Adam, nobody knows he really had a sweet side; he’s always acting all tough. Hannah said that she may or not be falling in love with Adam, but because of the fiasco last night, Adam was taking her on a, and she quotes ‘much better’ date tonight.  I had went online and looked up places where Adam could take Hannah tonight, and it was perfect.

Today was boys pick, so they were getting revenge on us.

Since Tatiana and Hannah slept over, Hannah was in the bed sleeping next to me and Tatiana was stretched out in a sleeping bag across the floor. Not wanting to wake them, I climbed out of the bed as gently as I could, so I wouldn’t wake up Hannah and stepped over Tatiana to get to my door.  Once I was at the door, I tried to turn the knob. It wouldn’t go.

Figures. I tried to twist the knob and turn it then even kicked the door a few times and it wouldn’t budge. Then I realized something…

During the night Adam and Jayden had switched the door around, so now it only locks from the outside, so me, Tatiana, and Hannah were locked in my bedroom! Arg I am so mad. The boys have something planned I just know it. Hannah and Tatiana have woken up by now, they were staring at me wondering why I was kicking at the door.

I just decided that they would unlock it, and I could just go take a shower. Once I turnd the hot water on and stepped in the shower I knew something was wrong. This was their lame attempt to prank us..

Once I got the shampoo in my hair I realized that the shampoo was turnin blue, meaning there was a bue dye in it. This was a pathetic prank so far, but maybe they would get better. I figured it was nothing so I continued to wash my hair. I heard the door open, but I assumed it was Hannah or Tatiana. Once they left I grabbed my towel and got out. Then I saw a problem. I went to open my dresser, and ALL of my clothes were gone. Even the underwear and pajamas, my door was locked again and I sighed. The door opened and Adam threw some clothes in. I grabbed them thinking they got me some good clothes but I was wrong. It was 3 large oversized t-shirts, cargo shorts, and boxers. From my BROTHERS closet.

I shook my head and sighed, they were terrible pranksters. I tossed a shirt and shorts to Hannah and Tatiana and they stared at it confused. “Part of the boys idiotic prank, they wont let us out unless we’re either naked or wearing these clothes and they took the rest of our clothes.

They both shook their heads. “Oldest tricks in the book, they are so lame.” Tatiana said.

“Oh, and unless you want blue hair I don’t suggest showering.” I told them. I ran to my bathroom and plugged in my blow dryer and put the clothes on. I had a plan.

I got my scissors and went out to fin Tatiana and Hannah wearing the shirts, but they wouldn’t dare put on the boxers, they were wearing their underwear.   So because I happened to own a sewing machine, I was going to make some modifications to Adam’s clothes.

I made the girls change back into their pajamas so I would have the clothes, I took the scissors and cut the large t-shirts across the bottom, to make a crop top. Then I cut the sleeves and neck so it looked like a tank top. I sewed on some patterns and designs into the straps and sewed the words “I’m cute” on the front, now it looked more like a girls shirt. I did the same with all 3 shirts and threw two at Hannah and Tatiana. With the pants, there wasn’t much to do so I just made the waist size smaller for us to wear and cut the legs shorter. Now the shirts looked like tank top and the shorts looked like small cargo shorts. I took the boxers, and sewed them all together and made them into a line, then sewed some ponys on them. I knocked on the door and said “Adam, Jayden, we’re ready!” They laughed and opened the door then stopped. We actually looked good in our changed outfits and some of the color came out so it looked like I had dark blue highlights, I loved it.