Chapter 8- The Fight

After everything was over, we mostly stood around the room talking, little by little a few people leaving. After they were all gone the only people left were me, Hannah, and Adam. Tatiana had left after desert, she had a headache.

Adam and Hannah had gone off to ride more rides, I just got a bus home. It was a long drive, I hated it. Stinky guy sitting on my left, hairy monster sitting on my right. It was not a pleasant hour-long drive. After the smelly ride, I finally ran off when it went to my local bus stop.  Since it was a bus stop in the city, I still had a small walk to the house.

As I was walking down the road, I saw the park nearby so I thought I would go sit on the bench and just look at the scenery. I walked down the cobblestone walkway surrounded by beautiful daisies and roses that have been planted by the local community helpers. I admire the community helpers because they do so much to help. Planting flowers, adding playground games for the kids, and helping at soup kitchens.

I walked along the sidewalk admiring all the plants and trees and sat at the nearest bench, in front of the playground. I loved to come here on the weekends with my dad and watch the kids play all the time. I sighed. I miss daddy so much. When I was younger he would always take me to the park and he would push me on the swing set or chase me around the fountain that sits in the middle of the park.

I sat on the bench, watching the kids play and the birds chirp while some sweet elderly ladies threw breadcrumbs and crackers to them. I was enjoying the peacefulness when it was suddenly cut off by shouting.

“I don’t care, I don’t need you!” one male screamed.

“Well good, cause I never needed you, I have mark now!” a female screamed. I looked over, to see none other than Ally and Jayden yelling at each other by the fountain. Ally had her arm linked with another male’s arm, im assuming it was Mark. Jayden was furious. Yelling, screaming, and calling Ally a lot of mean words. Ally was crying by now, Mark rubbing her shoulder while she cried in his arms.

Finally Mark spoke up. “You’ve got a lot of nerve to treat a lady like that!” he yelled.

“Well then I should just treat you the same, you look like a lady to me.” Jayden just replied cooly.

Mark has had enough now. He let ally go sit on a bench and his eyes had fire in them. Jayden stood there smiling , he didn’t care for the fact a crowd had gathered, I was now joining the crowd.

“What are you going to do, little girl?” Jayden said. Jayden obviously didn’t care that Mark was about to beat him.

Mark rolled up the sleeves on his shirt, oh my god he had the biggest muscles I’ve ever seen.  Jayden didn’t even seemed effected by Mark, he just stood there glaring at Ally with hate in his eyes. He turned to walk away,  and then the action began.

“DON’T YOU RUN FROM ME!” Mark screamed. He suddenly ran after Jayden, taking the chance to jump on his back and tackle him down. Because of that move I assumed he was a football player.

He punched Jayden for a while, Jayden showing no emotion or pain in his face. Jayden Finally took the chance to punch him right in the jaw, and I heard a crack.

Mark winced and grabbed his jaw with one hand, and punched Jayden in the nose with his free hand. Jayden’s nose was now broken, the cartilage  in his nose twisted up, making his nose an odd shape and now it was bleeding as well. They tackled each other, throwing punches and kicks while Ally stood there rolling her eyes at them and the crowd cheered them on.

Somewhere in all the fighting, Ally just walked away like the little brat she is. I finally decided to jump in the middle, right in the middle of a punch. Jayden’s fist made contact with my right eye, and I stumbled backwards holding my eye and screaming at him. While I was stumbling back, I happened to fall right in the fountain.

Jayden stopped fighting at once.  He ran over and pulled me out of the fountain, me shaking in the cold and pain from my eye. While Jayden was assisting me, Mark took the time to punch Jayden really hard so he fell on his side clutching his stomach in pain.

“Stay away from Ally. Jerk!” Mark yelled then he ran away. The crown slowly left little by little.

“I’m so sorry” Jayden said

“it’s ok I know you didn’t mean it” I replied

“but your hurt”

“its ok really, it’ll heal” I insisted

Jayden seems hesitant but he took me to his car and drove me back home. As soon as I walked in the door I saw a disturbing sight. Adam and Hannah were sitting in the middle of my living room making out. I went to the kitchen to get an ice pack, I didn’t wanna see what Jayden would do.

I sat in a barstool at the kitchen bar holding an ice pack to my swelling cheek, when I heard a loud crash. I jumped out of the stool and ran to the living room. Jayden yelled “GET A ROOM” and threw a pillow at them, when it had missed and sent the lamp on the coffee table falling to the floor, and crashing in a thousand little prices in the process. “Oh my god.” I mumbled

Adam and Hannah had now broken apart and Adam was yelling at Jayden.

“What is your problem man?”

“Nothing, can’t take a joke?” Jayden replied.

“Well I guess I can’t” Adam replied, and he and Hannah went upstairs.

Jayden came over and took the ice pack off my cheek, examining it a little.

“it’s very swollen Abbie, do you want some pain medication?” Jayden asked me.

I winced as he touched me cheek and nodded my head. I sat with the ice pack on my cheek trying not to let any tears fall, it was very painfull. Jayden got me a glass of water and two little pain pills.

I took the meds and went up to my room, I was going to call Tatiana.

I went to my room, I flopped down on the bed and picked up my cell phone.

She answered right away, and her first thing to say was “What’s on tomorrow’s agenda?”

I laughed and looked at my list. A devilish feeling appeared on my face.

I  only said two words.

“Girls Pick”

Tatiana laughed her evil laugh and hung up. After taking a hot shower then getting a fresh ice pack for my cheek, I went to bed for the night. Hannah and Jayden had gone home already, mom was working late so it was just me and Adam.

_______________________________________________

Hello! I have had a boost in popularity, i can thank my lovely readers so much so thank you guys!!

Vote, Comment, Fan, and Recommend to fans!

Oh and btw, in case you dont know what the girls pick is, for that day the girls (tatiana, hannah, abbie) pick what the boys do, but the girls get off free.

The next chapter will be epic! :D