#Extra - They Call it Honeymoon

(A/N: Surprise! 😂😜)

3rd Person's POV

"How's your honeymoon, doctor?" Phana teased Beam, with Forth's style, who just went home that night, met his friends at a cafeteria near their campus building right after he had a so-called-honeymoon with Forth.

Forth took Beam to Pattaya on that weekend after they are official. Beam, as usual, showed a cocky face but he cant hide his blush.

"Shut up, asshole." He said and stayed on his phone.

"Already take your painkiller?" Kit smirked at him.

"I said, shut uuuuppp.."

Phana and Kit burst out their laughter.

They cant believe, Beam, the Casanova, finally accepted Forth, the famous Engineering student, the future Head Hazer.

"Did you tell him that you already fell for him since the Moon Campus competition?" Kit keeps giggling and eating a wafer.

"What? I didn't fall for him that time. Yuck." Beam's eyes are not going away from his phone with he's sitting back on a couch. Sitting so low, if he leans his body lower that that, he'll fall to the floor.

"By the way, I bought something for you, as your new relationship present." Phana took a small box out of his bag.

Beam turned his eyes to the box.

Then Pha continued, "if I'd known that you would go this weekend, I should give it earlier."

Beam's frowning but he doesn't say anything yet.

"Here. Open it."

But Beam got distracted by Kit's reaction. He is chuckling like he already knows what's inside.

"Oi, oi, what is this?" Beam is curious yet suspicious.

"Go on, just open it."

While Phana is holding his laugh, Kit bursts it out.

"Fuck.." Then Beam opens it slowly and carefully. His heart is thumped not being happy but scared and nervous at the same time.

After the box is opened perfectly, he was dumbfounded.

"Fuck you.. Fuck you guys."

The other two cant hold their laughter seeing their best friend's expression.

These assholes.. Seriously.

It was concealers. One is a concealer stick, the other one is liquid concealer.

Following his buddies, Beam also laughed.

"You can pick one. If you are in hurry, you can use the stick one, but if you want all the hickeys covered perfectly, you can use the liquid one." Pha explained it with a salesman's style while he keeps giggling.

"Fuck you.. Seriously. Hahaha." Despite all Beam's curses, he really look at those concealers carefully. Read everything on the bottle.

"I have a present too. Pfff.." Kit cant lose from Phana. He also prepared something to Beam.

"Here you go."

Beam shook his head seeing his silly friends. He couldn't say anything but accept it.

"I'm so suspicious at this one." Said Beam while his hands trying to open the bigger and longer box, about 30 cm long.

Phana and Kit's jaws are hurt because they couldn't stop laughing.

Then.. Beam's eyes are widened. His opens his mouth in disbelieve.

"Fuck you! Seriously!"

It was an adjustable & folding walking stick. This time Beam laughed so loud. He really didn't see this coming.

"I hate you. All of you."

"It's good, right? So I don't have to support you all the time." Kit said it with a casual tone, like it was normal.

"Assholeeeesss.. You got me, dude. You got me."

***

After dropping Beam to the cafeteria, Forth went back to his dorm just to take a bath and went to the engineering workshop right away.

Create a quality time with your lover and keep working on your tasks, becomes Forth's motto right now.

He's glad because he has a supportive boyfriend.

At the workshop, his friends are waiting and working already while Forth is just arrived.

He opened the door and..

"Surpriseeee!!!"

His friends popped out confetti poppers right at the time Forth opened the door.

He shocked a little bit then he laughed.

"What is this?" He said, still giggling and cleaning his head from the papers.

"It's just a little surprise for your relationship. We have never seen you this happy before."

Who can guess Engineers could be this sweet?

"Well, we wanted to do this when Beam with you too. But we had busy days lately, and yesterday you already took him to Pattaya.." explained James.

"So we think, it's better to do it now even Beam's not here rather than wait for more days." Lam continued it while helping Forth cleaning his head.

"Thank you guys. Seriously. I thought you guys can only do dirty jokes. Hahaha."

"By the way, we have a present to you."

Forth's frowning. He sees his friends are giggled. Some even cant handle their laughter.

Present?

"I smell something fishy here.." Forth squints his eyes, acting suspicious.

"Come on, open it. It's not sex toys." Said one.

"Hahahaha!!" Laughed one.

Forth opens it carefully. And there..

"Fuck you, guys! It's really sex toys!" He couldn't believe his friends. He laughed so hard seeing those things.

"It wasn't my idea. I told them that your dick must be a lot better than sex toys, but these guys are crazy." Said James, acting serious.

"Indeed!" Said Forth loudly in a disbelieve tone.

"At least try it once." Said his friends while keep laughing seeing Forth's expression.

"Fuck you guys. Hahaha."

"Try it once, okay? If those toys cant satisfy your Beam, then fine, I admit that you are such a sex god."

"Assholes. Don't worry, I'll never disappoint my lovely, my baby, my cute Beam." Forth smirked and tidy his hair up in style.

"Eeeewww.. Stop being lovey dovey, asshole."

"Can we record you on the bed? For science." Said one of them with serious tone.

"Eeeeyyy!!! Fuccckk!!"

They laugh and curse at each other.

Family, Beam, and these crazy guys are more than enough to make Forth happy.

He's glad that his friends are such great supporters.
He's glad that Beam accepted him.
He wishes it could lasts forever.

---

(A/N: Konnichiwa! I'm sorry for a short extra. But I planned this way so it wouldn't be like a main chapter. Please keep supporting me. Love you all.)