#4. Then what is this?

A/N:

Warning.
Dear innocent readers, you can skip this chapter but.. you'll miss the fun hehehehe.

---

Forth's POV

"I hate you." He said.

I unconsciously showed my happiness for him being here, but then he said something like that..

"I know." I try to be calm, keep pouring the water and give it to him.

"It's okay if you come here to say you hate me.. You are braver than me, you know. You came here by yourself when I just can annoy you with my chat and calls."

He stays silent with some anger on his beautiful face.

"Drink it. I don't put anything weird, you know." I smile at him, I want to comfort him a lil bit.

"I really hate you."

"I know, Beam." Then silence.

"Beam, I miss you." I stroke his hair and he fends off my hand.

"Don't touch me. I hate you." He should look scary with that anger, but for me he's still cute.

I just smile at him and put my hand back. Weirdly, his face shows anger, but I don't feel he's that angry to me.

I let him drink in silence. He put the glass on the table, still in silence, still with a cute angry face. I move my head toward his. I can smell his hair from here.

"Hey! Stay away!" But I cant. I pull his body closer to mine. He's now fighting. I kissed his head for a while then I released my grip.

"I said stay away!" He's almost slap me, but I avoid it.

"Can I kiss you?"

I don't care if he wants to swear on me or calling me crazy for my aggressiveness. I miss him too much.

I hold his waist this time to be closer to me, he's fighting against it, but I don't feel he pulls all of his strength. I consider it as a permission to kiss him.

I did it. I can land my kiss at his right cheek. He's still trying to fight. I keep kissing him. He keeps fighting me until we both unintentionally lay our bodies on the couch with my body's now on top of his.

I stare at his face for a while, letting him rest a bit.

"What?? Let me go." He said, quiet calm, but with an angry face.

This time I hold my hands along his side face and slowly move my face closer. Funnily enough, he spontaneously closes his eyes. So cute. He really thought I would kiss him for real, which I intended to.

I kiss him slowly, tenderly.

Kiss him again.

I tilted my head to the left and right, allow ourselves to breath.

I open my eyes at times to see his expression. He's closing his eyes with a frown. I let him open his mouth to take a breath. Then kiss him again.

I challenge myself to do more. I kiss him more passionately. I push my tongue to open his mouth. He fights it but I'm stronger.

Now I can feel the tongue that I've felt few days ago. I want to explore his mouth. I want to kiss his beautiful pink lips until swollen. I want to taste every details of it.

I kiss him harder until he's.. "aahn..". He's moaning. How I've missed his moan. I cant stop. I wont stop.

I guess he was embarrassed because his previous moan, now he seems restrained himself. I push my tongue inside and kiss him harder again and my right hand is tracing his body from his face, his neck, his chest, his belly, his thighs, and move my hand slightly to the left, to his member.