#18. Declaration

(A/N: Let's continue the steamy scene. 18+. By the way, did you guys know that 2 Moons 2 will be aired soon? I don't mind about Phana's actor replacement, as long as the chemistry with Bas is good and of course I HOPE THEY WONT RUINED FORTHBEAM SCENES 😤😂)

3rd Person's POV

Forth paused. He couldn't believe what he just heard.

Beam was still calming himself down after both of them reached the climax.

"What.."
"What?"

"What did you say?"

Beam snapped. "Huh?"

"Beamie.. What did you say again?"

Suddenly, Beam lost his words, like he has a sudden attack of catastrophe.

"I.. Uh.."
"Please.."
"I.. I.." He blushed so hard. He couldn't believe his own mouth.

"Beamie.. Sweetheart.. Please.." Forth smiled at him.

"I.. I love you." Without his realization, his eyes was teary.

How can I say these words?

"Beamie.." Forth kissed his eyes, so tenderly. He made sure that Beam's tears are dry.

"I've been waiting for long time to hear those words came from you.." Forth's voice is so calm yet crystal clear. Beam could hear it clearly.

"I cant believe it.. My baby.. My Beam.. I love you so much."

Beam could not hold his tears anymore. He cried. But those tears are tears of happiness.

Forth's tears are dropping too. He dreamed about this for so many times. Even when he's lonely, he cant get rid of this hope.. That Beam would love him back.

The empty space in his heart is finally contained.

They didn't speak any word. They were just smiling and kissing each other softly.

They paused to stare at each other.

"Forth.. I'm sorry."
"It's okay.. I can understand if you slept around that time. You were confusing, right?"

Well, it was also true, but what Beam meant is about the girl.

"I didn't plan to sleep with her. To be honest, I didn't want to eat with her, but I helped her on her charity, so I guess it's not polite if I reject it. But I saw you laughing with your friends.. And you just left me like that. It made me-"

Forth stopped Beam talking by giving him a sudden kiss on his lips.

Forth smiled.

"I'm so stupid, right? Easily mad at you without asking a reason. Will you forgive me?"

Beam laughed lightly at his boyfriend.

"Yeah, you are such an asshole. Didn't I say I hate you?"

They laughed together.

"Yeah.. Now I know you love me even your sweet lips said otherwise."

"Fuck you, hahaha."
"Ah, you want me to fuck you?"
"No, I fuck you."

Beam quickly pulled Forth's body and turn it over to the bed.
He sat on Forth's body.

"Oh, wow.."
"Like the view?" Beam teased Forth who's now stunned by the man who sat on him.

Those skin.. It was so bright.

Forth hands traveled around Beam's skin. He caresses Beam's thighs, crotch, stomach, waist, and all.