Meet Neville

How You Met- You are a muggle born  or a mud blood as Draco calls you.  You were walking down the hall with Hermione.
"Oh look everyone it's the mud bloods of Hogwarts." Draco sneered.
You looked down and sighed a single tear slipped and Hermione put her arm around you comforting you.
It was lunch and you were sitting with your other Ravenclaw housemates.
"Hey F/N are you okay?" A boy asked.
"I'm fine." You replied.
" I'm Neville I just what to say not all purebloods are like the Malfroy's." Neville smiled.
You smiled back.

Getting closer- You and Neville were at Hogsmeade.
"So you seem to enjoy your time the most when you are in herbology class. Is that your favorite class?" You asked.
"Yeah I know it's not manly and it's not that interesting but I enjoy it a lot." Neville said a small smile forming on his face.
"Neville that's a great passion  and it's so interesting." You said.
"You think so?" He asked.
"I know so." You said with confidence.

He realizes he likes you- (His POV)
I was watching F/N the Ravenclaw muggle born. She was so interesting. She's so smart in every class even Snape likes her.  
"Neville." Harry said.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"You were staring into space for the fifth time." Harry said.
"Are you okay?" Hermione asked.
"He was staring at that Ravenclaw girl Hermione hangs out with. F/N isn't it?" Ron asked.
"That's the Ravenclaw I hang out with." Hermione said.
"Do you fancy her?" Harry asked.
I blushed and the trios eyes widened and smirks spread on their faces.
"He does." Hermione said.
"I um well I." I stumbled.
"Out with it. Do you fancy her?" Ron asked.
"Yes I fancy F/N." I said.
"Oooo Neville is going to get himself a girlfriend." Ron laughed.  "She's kinda out of your league mate." Ron laughed.
"Ron!" Hermione yelled and hit him.
"It's fine Hermione I know she is." I sighed.
"Don't listen to him Neville I'm sure she likes you back." Harry said smiling reassuringly.
"Just tell her." Hermione said.

You realize you like him- You were chatting with Luna in the common room.
"You know F/N you and Neville are getting close. Do you fancy him?" She asked.
You blushed at the mention of his name and  you looked away.
"Judging by her blush I would say most defiantly." The prefect laughed.
"Yes yes I do." You blushed.
Luna placed her hand on your shoulder. "I'm sure he likes you too."
"Thanks Luna."

Confession- You decided to meet up with Neville in the courtyard since you wanted an excuse to be around him and studying Herbology is the easiest excuse you could think of.
"Hey F/N." Neville blushed.
"H-hey Neville." You stuttered.
You both sat down and you were both reaching for the same book when you accidentally touched his hand.
You both blushed even more.
"Sorry." You both muttered.
Neville was staring at you and you looked at him.
"I like you F/N." Neville said.
"I like you too." You said.
"Will you go out with me?" He asked.
"Yes." You said.

First kiss- You and Neville were walking out of Transfiguration.
"Neville I can give you a few tips if you want." You said.
"No I rather not bother you." He said.
"It's not a bother Neville." You said smiling.
"Anyway I have Charms see you Neville." You said and kissed him and he kissed back.
You smiled and walked off.

You are being bullied- (His POV)
I was walking out of potions and I saw Draco smirking at F/N.
"You filthy mudblood." He said with disgust.
That comment made my blood boil.
"Hey! Don't call her that Malfroy. She is a better witch and person then you will ever be and you are just jealous. She is the best person ever and blood status doesn't matter!" I yelled.
Draco rolled his eyes and walked away.
I ran over to F/N.
"Are you okay?" I asked.
"I'm fine. And that took real courage and bravery Neville." F/N smiled gratefully and kissed my cheek.
I smiled at her.
"How did I get so lucky?" I thought.

You stand up for him- You were at once and you saw the Slytherins laughing at Neville and making fun of him. That made you mad.
You marched over to the Slytherins and gave them a nasty glare.
"Neville is so kind and sweet what did he do to you?! You lousy mean snakes! He is the bravest and most sweetest guy I know and you are jealous that you can't be like him!" You yelled.
"He isn't even worthy of you." Draco said.
You looked at Draco. "Who are you to decide who's worthy and not worthy for me? Neville is perfect for me. Maybe you're just jealous that he can actually find someone. Neville is amazing and he's the only guy I want. Leave him alone or else." You glared and the Slytherins left.
"Wow." Neville said.
"I'm sorry you had to see me like that." You sighed.
"No you were amazing just like you are everyday." Neville smiled.