You are Being Bullied

Harry Potter- Draco kept harassing you and calling you a traitor and an embarrassment to the Malfroy name and eventually it got to much and Harry found out and got mad.
Harry's POV
"Malfroy! Making my F/N cry I'll show him." I thought and marched my way to the blonde Slytherin.
"What's wrong Potter?" Malfroy asked with a smirk.
"You are making F/N cry. I won't let that slide." I said and pulled out my wand.
"Alarte Ascendare!" I yelled and Draco shot up in the sky.
"Don't mess with F/N Malfroy." I said with a smirk.

Draco Malfroy- Draco's friends kept being mean to you and Draco found out and instead of telling his father he decided to handle this himself.
Draco's POV
I was walking to my "friends" and I had a mean face and they saw me and instantly look afraid.
"Have you two been bullying F/N?" I asked.
"Yeah we have been bullying that Ravenclaw why?" They asked.
"Wingardium leviosa!" I said and they started to float.
"I'll say this once don't mess with my girlfriend again." I said and moved my wand and they backed into the wall.
"Noted." They said.
I smirked and put them up and dropped them.
"Good."

Ron Weasley- Pansy kept being mean to you and Ron didn't get it because Pansy is your sister so why is she being mean to you?
Ron couldn't take it anymore and he had to do something.
Ron's POV
I couldn't take it anymore seeing F/N hurt by her own sister. It broke my heart so I had to something.
"Parkinson." I said.
"What do you want Weasley?" She asked with a mean stare.
"Stay away from F/N." I said.
"And what if I don't what will you do? You can't do anything you are just a weakling like your girlfriend." She hissed.
"You can call me a weakling but don't you ever talk that way about my girlfriend." I said visibly angry.
"Aqua Eructo!" I yelled and shot a jet of water at Parkinson.