Getting Close

Harry Potter- You and Harry were in Potions class and Snape was glaring at you and Harry.
"Look we have the school's new celebrity and the wannabe Malfroy." Snape remarked.
"What is the difference Potter between monkshood and wolfsband?" Snape asked.
"I don't know I think F/N does though why don't you try her?" Harry asked.
"And a point will be taken from the Gryffindor house for your cheek Potter." Snape said.
You were brewing the boil cure potion correctly and Snape watched you.
"Looks like you aren't completely hopeless Malfroy." Snape said.
You smiled at him and continued working.
It was the end of class and Harry pulled you over.
"Want to go to Hagrid's hut for tea with Ron and I?" Harry asked.
"Sure." You said.
The three of you went and you and Harry began talking.
"So what it's like being a Malfroy?" He asked.
"Well I'm the black sheep I don't fit in with them so, my parents don't really like me all to well and my brother well me being in Gryffindor defiantly doesn't help our relationship." You said sadly.
"I understand my aunt and uncle didn't like me at all and my parents died so I had to live with them." Harry said.
"Yeah my parents always talked about the Chosen One and before you ask when I initially met you I didn't know so our friendship isn't based on that." You said.
"I never thought it was to begin with." Harry smiled.

Draco Malfroy- You and Draco were hanging out in the Astronomy room.
"I can't believe you are a Ravenclaw." He said.
"Why's that?" You asked.
"I just wished you were in Slytherin so we could see each other more." He said.
"Just be glad I'm not in Gryffindor or we would for real be in trouble." You said with a laugh.
"It wouldn't change anything." He said.
"If I was a mud blood?" You asked.
He stiffened. "I don't think it would change anything."
"That's good." You said hoping he was telling you the full truth.

Ron Weasley- You, Ron, Hermione, and Harry were hanging out around Hogwarts and Hermione and Harry were talking and you and Ron started to talk.
"So do you like being a Hufflepuff?" Ron asked.
"I love it. Everyone is so nice. Even though my sister is in Slytherin and everyone was expecting me to be there I'm just glad I'm not." You said.
"Well sometimes maybe then she would think of me as my equal." You admitted.
"You are wonderful and you are a lot prettier then your sister so she's probably just jealous." Ron said with a slight blush.
"Oh thank you." You said blushing.