Meet Charlie Weasley

How You Met- Being Tom Riddle's daughter meant you had a reputation before you even came to Hogwarts. Everyone was whispering about you everyone but one. A red haired boy who was staring at you and you smiled and waved.
"Hi I'm Charles Weasley but you can call me Charlie." The boy smiled.
"I'm F/N Riddle." You politely said.
"What house do you want?" Charlie asked.
"It's already made my father was a Slytherin so I'll obviously be one too." You said sadly.
"I know how you feel. It's the same way with being a Gryffindor with my family. But I hope we can be friends." Charlie said.
"Me too." You smiled.
You were sorted into Slytherin and he was sorted into Gryffindor no surprise for either of you.

Getting closer- You were finding yourself not being close with any Slytherins not like you should be at least. You were close to the Gryffindor Charlie.
You were eating lunch with Charlie and he smiled as soon as he saw you.
"Hey." He said.
"Hey." You said
"So do you like dragons?" He asked.
"I never really looked into them. I was usually just studying spells and charms or quidditch although I'm terrible at it." You said.
"I can't possibly believe that Riddle. We need to get together and read dragon books." Charlie smiled.
"Haha we do. Let's do that sometime soon." You smiled.

He realizes he likes you- (his POV)
F/N  and I were walking to Transfiguration and she was smiling.
She has a gorgeous smile.
"You know Charlie you are so kind." She said and placed her hand on my arm and I blushed.
"Why does she do this to me?" I thought.

You realize you like him- You were watching Charlie from across the room. He was perfect in your eyes.
"Riddle stop gawking at that Weasley." A Slytherin hissed.
"How about you go back to your life." You glared.
"I like him." You whispered.

Confession/ first kiss- You and Charlie were at lunch and you kept staring at him and the Slytherins noticed.
"If you like him so much Riddle then go tell him." A Slytherin smirked.
"Good idea. Probably the only good idea you will ever have." You said sweetly and got up.
Your heart was racing and you saw Charlie smile.
"Hey F/N." Charlie smiled.
You looked at him and looked down and then breathed in and kissed him and to your surprise he kissed back.
"Go out with me?" You asked.
"Yes." Charlie said.

You are being bullied- No one bullied You they were to afraid of you.

You stand up for him- You never had to because the only people that would actually say something would be Slytherins and they had to much respect for you.

How people feel about your relationship-
Tonks- "They are a great couple two misfits."
Gryffindors-"They are good together."
Slytherins-"A Gryffindor and a Slytherin how strange."
Voldemort-"No comment until further notice."
Weasley's-"When's the wedding?"

His thoughts on you- "F/N Riddle a great person despite her lineage. She really knows her stuff. If blood wasn't an issue I could see her in Ravenclaw. She's like a breath of fresh air. I love her."

Who wins a duel- You do. Being Voldemort's child you had a lot of expectations so you trained a lot and no one can beat you.

What he does when he is jealous- When Charlie is jealous he just gets mad and then the person can see and he excuses himself and he doesn't come back.

First I love you- You were walking out of DADA with Charlie and he was being overly happy.
"What's got you smiling?" You asked.
"You." Charlie smiled.
"Oh?" You said in a confused tone.
"I love you F/N." Charlie said happiness in his voice.
"I love you too." You smiled.

You prank him- You never got the upper hand so you never could.

Yule Ball-