I was nervous, a lot can happen when I follow her inside, she could be so angry and throws all her anger at the only person there which will be me, or we could kiss again which is obviously a bad thing but I won't argue if we did, and there's the worst thing ... we could talk about what happened between us earlier.

I want to avoid that talk so much. I'm not good at handling these kinds of situations. I run away from them as much as possible.

After closing the door behind me, I just stood there awkwardly while the princess was pacing in the middle of the room.

"I should tell my father but he will automatically throw Charles to the dungeon which I'll be happy with but I don't want to ruin his life, It's not his fault he's an idiot, or maybe it is" The princess groaned then debated with herself while glaring at nothing in particular.

"What really pisses me off is that he knew that was my first kiss and he tried to steal it, he thinks that he has more power if he was my first and a better chance in marrying me" She vented "What a child" she mumbled.

While she was still ranting I was in shock, I was frozen. Holy shit, I was her first kiss.

I didn't even think of the possibility that maybe she never had her first kiss, she had a lot of handsome and charming suitors, I didn't think that she hated every single one of them that much to not even kiss a single one, now I understand why her father is nervous of her not marrying, she literally never liked anyone ever.

I didn't even notice when we were kissing because she was a natural.

She is a gorgeous twenty-one-year-old woman who never had her first kiss, even I had my fair share of kisses.

Maybe you think I should feel special for actually being her first and her having no problem in letting me in, or maybe even let my head grow a little bigger, but I was too shocked.

I took something from her that I didn't even know I took and it made me feel shitty.

It's like she just now realized what she said and she turned to me shocked. She didn't want me to know I was her first. Why?

"Leo" She slowly moved toward me.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I whispered.

She sighed "I didn't want you to know because I wanted you to just be you, and if you knew that you were going to be my first you'll just feel pressured and might even run away from me"

I was confused "Why me?" I asked.

She pulled me to sit beside her on the couch, I immediately stopped my brain from thinking that this is where we almost had sex earlier.

She sighed, I didn't think that our talk will move to such an unexpected turn.

She looked at me in the eyes "If you knew Leo, what would you have done" Is she really asking me this?

I stuttered "W-well" I sighed. "I would've made it special damn it," I said frowning.

I was getting a little angry, what would she think I would do?

She lifted my chin to look at her "Just because of your answer, I knew I picked the right person for my first kiss" She smiled.

I frowned and looked down at my boots. I was still confused. Doesn't she want her first to be someone she will marry? or maybe someone who she loved deeply? or maybe even her childhood crush? why me? It just won't leave my mind. I'm nothing special.

"Leo" She called for my attention. She looked vulnerable like she's showing me every inch of her soul. I never saw her like this, no one ever saw her like this. Like she's just an ordinary girl, not a princess.