Chapter 7: Bruised

Yeri slowly opened her eyes that morning. Realizing that the most beautiful woman she'd ever met was sleeping in her arms and her body scent was piercing her nose again. Her soft skin touching hers and her chest moving up and down, while she was still sleeping peacefully. It wasn't a dream.

She tried to reach her phone on the night table, without waking up Joy. But shit, she had so many notifications from Mr. Yang.

"Is everything all right?"
"Yeri??"
"Where are you? Answer me."
"Do I need to call you?"
"YERI."

Kim Yerim was screwed. Her employer could never find out about her childish games with the victim. Messing up with Park Sooyoung was fun indeed, but Yeri couldn't forget her goal. She needed to execute her as soon as possible. This cause never really left her mind, but a little playing around never hurt anybody, right? And Joy was an intense woman, just like Yeri liked it. Sometimes she couldn't resist her. But that was enough. Enough with the stupid games. She had to concentrate, get over with the mission and take her money. Then she could go on vacation, maybe travel abroad. Who knew!

Joy slowly opened her eyes, looking at Yeri.

"Good morning!" she said, kissing the blonde's neck with her plump lips.

Yeri couldn't avoid the goosebumps for once again. But she needed to cut this off and mostly  she needed to come up with an excuse for Mr. Yang.

"Good morning!" she said and grinned.

"Let's go downstairs, before the others burst into our room, shall we?" Yeri suggested.

***

"I am sorry for not seeing your messages yesterday night. We have been training since late. It won't happen again." Yeri finally replied to the messages, after thoroughly thinking of a good excuse.

She was a bit absent from the group conversation that morning. The other girls seemed to enjoy their day off. Seulgi was way better and Irene really relieved. On the other hand, Wendy was calm as always.

"I'm kind of bored." the purple haired girl said.

"What are we supposed to do today?" Irene asked.

Joy was sitting next to Yeri, listening to the others, who were trying to fill in their free day. And then it hit her.

"Don't get too excited. I got a new e-mail from Mr. Sooman."

She brought her phone on the table, so everyone could read the mail.

"You're meeting your new manager today, Mr. Leetuk. He's coming over in the afternoon. Be nice."

"Great!" Yeri finally said a word, trying to fit in. But she was too worried about everything to not want a day off. Time was passing by real fast and she wanted to bring this mission to an end soon. She was still struggling to figure out the best and most suitable way to kill the idol, without being suspected. The worst part, was that she would always find herself postponing the due day or everything that had to do with her mission. Did she like being a part of the group and spending time with the girls? She was more confused than ever, probably denying the truth to herself. And maybe she liked Park Sooyoung jus a bit more than what was allowed.

The supposedly cold-hearted assassin was constantly staring at Joy like there was no tomorrow. Her mind was stuck for the first time. Thinking about last night and their almost intimate "interraction". God, they were so close and so into it. Yeri thought that she had to get into Joy's pants at least one time, before she execute her. And then, the fact that Joy showed Yeri how much into her she was, was the best thing ever. Yeri never had someone caring and wanting her so much. Now she had Sooyoung, no matter how much that would last.