Chapter 2: In for the kill

The black van that would transfer Yeri at her new dorm was outside her apartment. Just in time. The blonde girl had just packed up the necessary. She checked twice, making sure that her weapons were well hidden at the bottom layer of her black suitcase. If anyone found out, she would totally end up in jail and she would draw with her all the members of YG Entertainment. But she could reassure that everything was under control and her mission was officially starting.

Kim Yerim greeted the driver of the luxurious van with the black car glasses. She sat on the back, preparing psychologically herself for the meeting with the members. So many thought were coming and go in her busy mind. Red Velvet. This group has grown so much that everyone in South Korea would recognize her after a while. Kim Yerim, the maknae of the best girl group in the country. It sounded tempting enough. Was she capable of performing? This young lady has not only been training to become an assassin, but an idol as well. Her vocal skills were amazing, as well as her dancing. So practically, nothing could go wrong, right?

And there she was. After a 20-minute drive, the driver led her out of the van and outside of the dorm. The Red Velvet house has in a not so crowded place, outside Seoul, for safety reasons. Yeri was impressed by the size of it, but didn't stay to admire the outside any longer. She rang the bell.

"Hello!" The door opened and a black-haired woman spoke in a friendly way. "You must be Yeri. Nice to meet you." She pulled the blonde girl in a welcoming hug, which caught the latter in surprise, but she quickly reminded herself to adjust to her role.

"Hello! You must be Irene, right?" Yeri has studied thoroughly the files of every member, but most importantly Joy's.

The woman nodded and took Yeri inside the house by her hand.

"Girls, our 5th member is here!"

Yeri blushed. Social gatherings and meeting new people wasn't really her thing, but she could manage after all. She introduced herself as convincing as she could.

"Hello! My name is Kim Yerim. You can call me Yeri. That will be my stage name as well... I'm 19 years old and I've been training in YG Entertainment for 4 years. I'm a main vocalist and a dancer. Nice to meet you all."

"Wow, you sound fascinating." a girl with purple hair said. "I'm Son Seungwan by the way. You can call me Wendy." She gave Yeri her hand for a handshake. How polite of her.

"Since I'm the leader..." Irene took the floor. "This is Kang Seulgi, the only member that uses her real name as her stage name."

"Hello, Yeri!" Seulgi shyly said. Yeri nodded back, trying to look as friendly as possible. Her face was usually not helping, but anything for money. Thank god the members' files were adequate for her mission.

"...And this is Park Sooyoung, also known as Joy. Our formerly maknae. You're taking over now." The leader laughed.

Yeri's look focused of Joy. That was her. The subject of her mission. This was the woman she had to take down. And, god, she was twice as beautiful as in her file photos. Joy was taller than all the others, with dark brown and short hair. A really chic haircut to fit her oval face. Plump lips and piercing hazel eyes. But, not impressed by the new new entry.

"Hi!" she indifferently said and checked her phone again.

Yeri felt awkward and mostly infuriated about the way Joy treated her, but she should have expected everything. She tried to keep her temper. Her first step was to gain the members sympathy and trust. Joy would give in sooner or later as well.

Irene took the maknae on a mini tour to show her the whole house. This house was not a dorm. It was huge. A 2-floor apartment with a great view. Three bedrooms and a big bathroom were located upstairs and another smaller bathroom, a kitchen and a living room downstairs. The other girls were hanging out in the living room, while the leader was showing around Yeri.