Chapter 7

{Natalie'spov}

Him. It has been a week since I have talked to him, he has been busy with school and sports. I really miss him even tho we live across tue street we don't hang out as much as we used to. I really miss Matt!

It has been 5 months of school already. The friends I only have left really is Laura, Matt, Cam, Alyssa. Everyone has gone there own ways. I still talk to Abby, Madi, and Destinee but they got schedule changes so I don't have any classes with them anymore.

Since volleyball season is over I don't have anything to do. which really stinks!

I walk to my seat and get ready for class. Luke walks in with his friends and sits next to them. Luke has been acting really sketchy lately and I don't know why. He is coming over tonight and I guess that's all that matters.

School ends really fast today. I find Cam by locker. "Hey cam!" I say "Hey what took you so long?" he says "well I lost my train of thought and yeah" I said. We walk out to the car and my mom takes us home.

I get out of the car and run up to my room. I text Luke and ask him if he is still is coming over and he said yes and he needs to tell me something. I have no idea what he is going to tell me and I guess that's why he is acting so sketchy. I decide to take a shower before he gets here and fresh in up.

When I get out of the shower my mom yells at me and tells me that Luke is here. Perfect timing!

I go down stairs to hug him. He doesn't give the hug he usually gives me I want to know why and now!

We walk up to my room and sit on my bed. "So what did you need to tell me?" I said.

He hesitates at first but then he says "Look Natalie this wasn't my choice it my parents and I would do anything to keep me here but... uh... I'm moving to California for my dads job... I hope you understand that I want to stay here with you and my friends... you are really the only person I have ever actually loved with all my heart... I'm so sorry but I leave on Sunday I'm not coming back to school on Monday... but I think it will be better if we don't have a long distance relationship. I'm so sorry I have to do this to you."

I was in tears I could tell that my mascara was running. My heart broke when he told me this. He is my first love how can this happen? "uh... I don't know what to say but... I guess a long distance relationship wouldn't be the best for us... the only hard thing is going to be letting go of you... Luke you are my first love I have never loved someone as much as I love you... so I guess this is the end of us." I am crying to hard but this really hurts.

To let go of someone you have grown up with and loved so much I don't think I will be able to live someone as much as I love Luke. "umm... yeah I guess so... everyone knows that I won't be back at school... I left you last because I knew it would be really hard for me to tell you. That's why I have been so distance this week... every time I saw you in the hallways with this huge smile on your face it was so hard to not think of it I know I have hurt you and I don't think I will ever forgive my self for leaving you." He was crying now. This was really hard to see him cry.

After and hour of just laying in my bed together staying close together while it last. He had to leave at 10 because he had to get ready to leave for Sunday. I cried all night and I finally cried myself to sleep. It really hurt I loved him so much I don't know how I will be able to go on with out him. He has always been there for me and he is my rock. He is a great listener and we tell each other every thing.

I decide to text Matthew and ask him if he can come over. He always cheers me up when I'm sad and I can't call Cameron he is on a date with Laura.

• to Matty•

Hey I haven't talked to you in forever Matty!! I really need someone right now can you come over and maybe stay the night?

• from Matty •

Yeah sure be over in 20 mins and we need to catch up!!

At lest Matthew will be here I haven't told Amelia or Laura or Cameron. I really just need Matthew to be here. I need to eat ice cream and watch sappy love stories.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I am soooooo sorry I haven't updated in like 2 week I have been really busy I just got home from a lock in all week end!! I am super tried and I will update maybe today again if I have time but if not I will on Tuesday!! once again I am soo sorry that I didn't update!!

Love you loads!!

Love,

⚓Natalie⚓