Grown Folks

Amber

Some weeks had gone and baby king jr was coming home. We drove to the hospital we didn't live far from his sisters, so they could help out, king has been going to court for some time, mia and marla was so beautiful i couldn't believe they were mine after the summer holiday i was gonna finish school. We arrived and king went for his son. He was now officially out the drug business, he had his dealership, and i fixed some online business for me and rider, he had four malls now, a few fast food businesses he even bought chickies. The boy stupid. I was now living the champagne life, meeting important people, life was good, just hope my new school is the same. He came out with king jr, put him in his seat and buckled up. We bought some food at chickies the staff knew us.

It was Mr and Mrs king where ever we go.

____________:______

It was the beginning of my school term the babies was home with their nannies.

I drove up to this all white school just saying everyone was boojee hell, and was looking at my brand new benz all black.

I stepped out in, white air forces, blue jeans, Louis Vuitton bag pack, Rolex gold watch, some gold pieces, white long sleeve crop top that said hustla, in bold pink and marc Jacobs glasses. Rider came over to me i dapped her, and walk over to Sean he had join the basketball team here, so he was hanging with his team.

''yo bro ''

''yo sis, yo rolling hard''

I dapped him while his crew looked on.

''don't i always''

''yo sean ain't you gonna introduce us to your sister man''

''yo man... ''

I cut sean off

''no sean i can do this myself, hi my name is amber king''

They stepped back they heard about me and king rep so guess this school finna be a breeze.

''thee amber king''

This cheerleader behind me said, rider jumped in cause she was giving stank looks.

''yes''

''i heard you got three babies''

'im guessing you ha side kick, so yes i popped three babies''

''she a hoe'' they said in a sing-a-long voice, rider was on edge, so i stopped her.

''i even tagged a couple bodies too wanna test me''

I pressed the button of my car that i parked with the truck out, it opened and they looked in and saw a rifle, ak 47,some shot guns, automatics and shit. Them hoes backed off real quick. I closed my car and walk into my new environment.

                        The end

Or is it the end, why is amber packing like that is she officially out the trap or is she the new trap lord. Will king serve time, what about Nicole body nobody found it.

Bye bye for now hope y'all enjoy my story, all comments accepted. Peace.

Watch out for my next story The Struggle.