Fucking With The Enemy

Me and antwan been fucking for awhile, sean was mad and school was just reopening. Rider thought i was being a hoe, but my baby already told me do what i have to, i know it was hurting him but these bitches had to pay.

''hey rider''

''sup''

''rider don't be mad i had to move on after what king did to me''

Draya and nicole was beginning to show, they passed us down the hall snickering.

''they don't know what Coming to dem''

Rider looked at me, and laughed.

''what''

''girl sean still mad at you, he hiding something but i don't know wha''

''i know but he gon understand sooner''

We just walked to class together this was my final semester here i wanted to leave before i show, all the money and valuables was already at kings new house, he was getting bored everyday waiting but i was handling all his legal business that only me and sean knew about. I had convinced rider to fake a car accident which we claimed sj died but he was with his uncle.

My tummy was small, only when i take off my clothes you saw my bulge.

Leo was trying his best to fuck me cause his brother just talked about how tight i was, i swear Antwan is bitch.

I was now three months pregnant, i had told stupid Antwan it was his baby and he believe, i had told him i put a whole in the condom cause i really wanted his seed, he slapped me around a little which is something he does often, rider moved out and dropped out from school after Sean pretended to put her out to please Nicole, Nicole was thinking she special or some shit and draya was fucking Leo.

Draya

Since king died, and rider moved out me and Nicole been running this house, i have the kingpin, Nicole got her man and amber, get her ass whoop every night. She actually let him do it, which is odd to me cause she did fuck king up that night he blacked out i guess he was too soft for her.

I know Nicole not having Sean baby, i hope the baby look like her instead of the real father.