Turn Up

It was the day of the party, and we was getting ready for the party it started at 10 so we had two hours to get ready.

I was wearing a black lace dress, that you could see right through with only a black thong and bra underneath, king was gonna be there so i was finna look hot. Some black pik red bottoms. Light makeup with red lipstick, smokey eyes, curl my hair and let it down.

''oh girl damn you look good''

''thanks wakeem, fuzz close ya mouth''

He laughed, fuzz was a ugly mofo.

Draya had on a strapless dress, in blue, with some red shoes and deep makeup.

Rider, had on a jumper with her back out in green with some purple heels.

Nicole, had on a short suit tribal print with nude heels. We went down into the car and drove to Sean's brother house, where the party was, when we arrived the gates opened music was blasting, it being the only mansion on the block. We were already dancing in the car we exited and the guy parked the car security check them, cause you can see right through my dress, so they just looked in my purse. We entered Sean came over and dapped me up, tiffany and her crew was looking, man the whole room had eyes on me. The DJ even cut the music to call my name.

''yo amber halla at a nigga when you done''

''girl you got everyone looking at you why'' rider asked

''i have to tell you, king told me come sexy''

''da fuck, u and king''

''its not like that i asked''

''then what is it''

''he said he wanna discuss business''

''watch ya self, lets go get some drinks and to the dance floor to turn up''

We walked over to the bar, Sean was dancing with Nicole and draya, while me and rider was taking some shots. Then we hit the dance floor Sean was in the middle of us having a blast. I was fucked up, draya had a fuck face so Sean took her and Nicole upstairs to cool, rider was still going at it.

''yo ride i need to pee''

Jus then Sean came down and started grinding on rider.

''yo Sean where the bathroom at'

''upstairs turn right, down the hall, third door on ya left''

''k ill be back''

They paid me no mind, i could tell all them old feeling were coming back, i just hope she ain't tell him bout Sean Jr cause that would be some shit right thur.

''up turn right, or left fuck i forgot, anyway i will find one''

I turned left went down the hall, two door down third door was a double door, i was kinda looking for king too or even a picture i opened couldn't find a light switch.

King

I saw when her and her friends walk in my house, i liked her from the first time i saw her at chickies, shit I'm only 23,and i knew she only 17 but that body damn, i watched her all night, who told her ass to wear a dress like that, everybody had eyes for this girl, but she held it down, except for that draya girl. I was on my bedroom balcony when i heard the door open.

''fuck i hope there is a bathroom in here''

She was stumbling in the dark i had to hold in all laughter, she kicked off her shoes and ran into the closet i opened the toilet door and turn the lights on.