Living Together

We were all living together, Sean Jr was here, Sean was still lil pissed cause she hid the baby. And she was upset her best friend was fucking her ex. But hell we were living the champagne life nun to worry about for the while. I had a huge closet beyond my imagination, me and king would fuck like every night excuse me make love. I got a custom to it. A month had pass, and with being Monday we decided that after school we go eat and talk shit. We still worked for king he tried to stop me but being the stubborn amber, i declined. I quit my job at chickies and took a job in his mall as a sales clerk in one of the stores, the girls did too we all had our own cars except me. I wanted to buy my own.

The lunch bell rang and me rider and them went to eat, Sean came and sit with us.

''look there sit the kings whores'' tiffany said

''ya mama'' rider bark

''we know ya momma a whore so what that makes you bad apple''evette chimed in

''yo don't y'all got a dick to go suck or something'' i said

''kings dick'' taja chimed in

I look at Nicole, rider and draya we all knew taja and king used to get down.

''yo ma what you said''

''you heard me ask ya man where he was last night''

Now last night king didn't come home till about eleven or so, he never said where he was. And we had an argument. So i hopped over the table and scramble that bitch choking the hell out of her rider got, evette and draya tiffany, cause Sean held back Nicole with her preggy ass that didn't stop Nicole doe she took off her wedges and bust evette upside down the head. When the administrators came and stopped us i had a busted lip, draya some scratches, nicole a bite mark on her ankle, and rider a bite mark on her arm but them bitches had black eyes, broken nose, busted lips, scratches and bite marks, shit they were fucked up. We were all put on detention, for weekend duties. When the school bell rang the whole school was outside when we approach the door everybody was whispering.

''he came, he cute, damn he fine''

''hey you see how fine king is''

That's when we all looked at each other, i was shaking cause king don't come out for nobody and he did for me hell i was afraid.

When we stepped out Sean call rider and Nicole. To his car, they didn't drive today Sean brought them.

Draya stuck with me.

When i finally saw king his jaw was all clinched up, and his eyebrows raised, he looked mad. Draya was nervous, i walked to the car and tried to open the door it was locked. He called me over i went stood next to him, he always said he don't want us behaving like nothing more than ladies. Today it was a Ratchet Monday.

''king I'm sorry, we.. ''

''sshhh''

He leaned in and kissed my lips, so sweetly but so intense, then he looked at draya, i nod cause i already know that look it was the same look he give us the night he was trying to work and ignore me, when i fucked draya on his bed after awhile of all the moans he put his shit down drop them draws and give me what i was asking for while i was still eating draya.

He kissed her cheek and said

''get in ''

We did, he took us to the mall, and bought clothes, bags, shoes, everything we wanted, shit. When we got home Sean was getting down with rider and nicole, we heard them two heffas screaming, i checked on my nephew he was asleep.

''now what was y'all fighting for''

''you'' draya said

''me why''

''king where were you last night''

''work''

''i would cut ya shit off if you lie to me''

''I'm not lying, amber you know i love you''

''so what was taja talking bout''draya ask

''taja is crazy''

I look at draya she look at me king was naked and on the bed, we bust out laughing.

Me and draya just unpack our stuff we bought and left him there.

''y'all not leaving me here''

''go fuck taja'' we said

He got up and came to the closet, he grabbed me and her like two five year olds and took us to the bed, he kissed me i couldn't resist she tried to get up, but i pulled her back, he looked at me before going in for a kiss. Draya look me up and down i kissed her, i stripped her she stripped me, then we notice king was under the covers, smiling

''a negro you ain't helping''

''nope im tired''

''but i want some dick'' draya said

''me too''

''well take it''

I sat on his face while draya ride his dick. I then ride while she pleasured herself. He nutted inside of me. And went to sleep. We did the same. We had two niggas and four bad bitches.

But everything that glitters ain't gold. We were in a doze when king said.

''yall ever do some shit like that again, its on no more being nice''

And he went back to sleep.