School

Amber

As we arrived, kids was liming outside waiting on the bell, tiffany and her crew was post up with the basketball team.

''hey rider sup girl''

''nigga don't touch me''

''fuck you then you weren't saying that shit last night.. ''

''when what you was eating my pussy, bitch nigga''

''i should... ''

He raised his had to hit rider, but we stepped up. And i said

''mofo i wish you would''

Just then the bell rang and we had to hurry to class, even though we were a gang, we steal, and rob do drops and shit even kill peeps for some doe, we decided to stay in school go to college get out of here clean, we all had part time jobs, cause even when you sell dope you gotto be smart, we could spend money without people noticing, that we spend 50 gs when we shop i tell my moms its knock offs or rider bought it for me cause she know rider daddy rich.

First class math god know i hate math, but rider help me out she a math wiz, and she hates history so i help out, draya hate science but is good in English, Nicole love science but hate chemistry. Our grades are mostly a's and b's sometime even some c's.

Lunch

''so y'all heffas hear bout the party Sean keeping this weekend'' rider said

''man i heard but i don't know man y'all know his big brother is.. '' Nicole was cut off by draya

''the famous king, fuck I'm going i wanna see him''

''now you know nobody sees king bitch'' i said

''but we going''rider hissed

Probably that's why tiffany and her crew was post up with the team.

''man i need clothes''said draya

''me too'' said Nicole

''i need some sexy'' said rider

And they all looked at me

''fuck man waever im in but we gon hit the mall Thursday cause we got them drops Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday night'' i said

''and we got half day school Friday so we could get our nails done and shit''draya said

''kool''

We finished eating as the bell went, we threw away our garbage and went to our classes. Before you know it school was out, and i had to get to work at chickies. Fuck i hate that job but the only good thing about it i meet celebs that would come through. I was working the window tonight.

''hey welcome to chickies may i take ya order''

''yea let me get two number ones no fries, a salad, four apple pies, and a large soda''

''what flavour sir''

''what you like ma''

''grape''

''then grape it is''

''that will be $19.25 sir come to the window thank you''

He drove up it was a black BMW he rolled down his window all that came out was smoke, shit mofo had the munchies, i was laughing in my mind, he give me a hundred,

''keep the change ma''

I give him his food, he was fine shit, i wanted some of that, white teeth dimples, sexy ass chuckle

''damn'' oh shit did i say that so loud, he laughed i was in heat, fuck get a hold of yaself girl.

''yes you did say that, but don't be shy i like it, but you too cute to work here''

''wwell I'm an independent chick gotto get it how you live''

''i respect that, so you gon put ya number there''

''sorry i could get fired, but ill tell you what if we meet again sure thing''

''kool bye sexy''

''bye''

I turned around and my manager was giving me evil eyes with his fat ass.

Christina

So me, draya and nicole outside at chickies waiting on amber.

''so what you finna wear''nicole asked

''i was thinking go designer cause i wanna meet king'' said draya

''what ain't nobody see king, so you betta wear ya panties on ya head so he would notice you'' i said

We bust out laughing when i noticed a familiar BMW, they say king drives that but its so damn tinted you never seen the driver its like he a ghost. But i know he handsome cause me and Sean we used to fuck. And Sean cute as fuck but he Messing with tiffany dem now, but we got real history especially the baby boy i have for him, he knew i was pregnant but i go away to my grandmas had Sean Jr and came back, Sean and me same age he had dropped out when i went away and when i came back i told him i lost the baby. But i still love him. My girls know about the baby with my grandmas and who the daddy is but we keep shit between us.

We continued our shit talk until amber came out.

We went home.