Slutty Tuesdays

Amber

Its slutty Tuesday y'all, so you know how we do, today was the day we all dressed nasty. So i started with some music

Im different, i different 2 chains

Who do you love, yg

I was vibing, twerking. Today i was feeling the last king shit.

Took a shower, did my business, lotion up, some perfume, lace panties and bra, long sleeve tank top white, some cargo pants and some pink heels, bag pack, body chain, some gold pieces, mama was working early so she left already.

Knock knock

''yo bitch open, we hungry''

''coming''

I opened the door for my girls, they were already ready.

Or nah, was playing by wiz, weekend and ty$.

Draya had on a skirt, and T-shirt, some open toes and silver jewellery.

Nicole, tight grey jeans, crop top, some knee high black boots, some black jewellery.

Rider, the slut of sluts, had on some shorts, timbs heels, oversize T-shirt, with holes by the boobs.

Fashion killa, was now on my phone by Asap rocky. Thats ma shit.

''aye get ya asses out ma fucking kitchen lets roll''

We all had our blood pieces and we were out, heading to school blasting fucking problem, and paranoid.

We arrived at school and niggas was cat calling with they bitches mean mugging um.

But fuck it we bad.

''aye remember we got work this evening aight''

''aight'' they say and we had separate classes today except for last period.

Lunch

Shoot i was hungry and sleepy, history was boring but hell i like it.

Me and the girls went grabbed lunch and sat down, when i noticed sean pass nicole a paper.

So i walked over to her while the girls were sitting.

''hey i hope that is an invitation''

''uhm no''

''don't do nun stupid''

''na its not like tha''

''ok Nicole lets go''

I walked off.

Nicole

Sean pass me a note when i noticed amber coming, cant let her know me and Sean be hanging. Cant fight with rider again. Me and amber talked, she didn't even notice, Sean pinch my ass. I went and sit with my girls. Sometimes i think amber is jealous fuck baby girl still a virgin, only had draya nasty ass pussy, rider wanna fuck her too, shit i want to cause draya say she bad with her tongue, and god knows i ain't have nun in a while.

I guess that why draya like her lil loyal dog, her tongue game on point. I love these girls but i feel restricted from being me, i like sean, but he still love rider, god if he even know rider had the baby she is as good as dead. I have never seen his brother king but he said they resemble a lot. His parents dead doe. We ate and i went back to class, they were talking but my mind was other places so i said i was having a head ache.

Class went by fast, last period we were all together.

''hey shorty you good''

''yea amber''